I nodded, "Okay..."

He smiled at me. Wang Qing had the gall to smile as he graciously said. "You can compare me too."

I shook my head, "Nah, you don't want to hear that..."

"No, go on. Compare me..." he urged me.

"Okay," I am easy to convince. "You," I press my forefinger on his chest. "Are like an allergy I want to get rid of. In any way I can," I said with a smile.

He groaned, "Madam Ai Bai is right. You will make this as difficult as possible."

"Because we don't make sense. I am straight. You don't like me. At the very least, if you will try to make me fall for you, it's because you feel obligated to do so because of your sister. Which will be unfair to the both of us. And it will not work. I don't believe in true love's kiss but I think, being obligated to do it just to break some curses is not the right way..." I told him.

He nodded, "You are right."

"Good," I moved to get off his lap and he helped me. When I am sitting properly on the passenger seat he started the car and we drove back to the city.

He dropped me to our home. But as he was leaving, he lowered the window of his car. "I will try to think of another way." He said.

"Okay," I nodded. "Be careful on your way home." I waved as he drove off.

                   --------@-------

(QING)

Instead of going home, I went to Madam Ai Bai's shop.

She welcomed me with a smile, "I knew you will come back," she said.

She is a complete charlatan. I think she is a fake and a con artist. But, about the curses in our family, she made some sense.

"What can I do?" I asked as I sat in front of her and her table with a crystal ball in the middle.

"Make him fall for you." Is what she said.

"How?"

"By falling for him first," Madam Ai Bai winked at me. "Why are you surprised? Isn't that the right order of things. You fall for him first and then you convince him to reciprocate your feelings,"

"I don't believe in love," I said.

"Why?"

"Because...it doesn't make any sense." I stood up and started pacing in front of her. "Love? What a cliche thing. I don't believe it's for me."

"Then stop trying to break this curse. If you don't believe in love, just kill yourself then..." she wave her hand on me.

"Wait, what?" I was shocked. "Why does our conversation went to me killing myself?"

"Because you don't believe in love. Then you also don't love yourself. So why live, go and die now..."

I raise a finger, "That is different..."

"How is it different? Why do people differentiate love? Love for yourself, love for your spouse, love for your friends and family. Love is love. It doesn't need to be chopped up and labeled. You just love. If you love yourself then you believe in the concept of love. Correct?"