Chapter 1 - How it All Happen

Clove´s POV

                    I woke up feeling tired, sun on my eyes, a day that looks that it is not going to end. I leaned back on my pillow. My sister knocked.                                                                                            

¨Clove! Wake up! You have training today! ¨¨

                                      Ugh, training. I hate training. I know now how to through knives properly, I am an expert in knife throwing. My father showed me how to through them. I covered my head with my blanket.

¨I dont want to go! Tommorow, please let me sleep! ¨

¨NO! Fine, you dont want to wake up, I am calling Cato! ¨

                                                    Oh crap! not Cato again, he is going to tickle me! I thought.   

                          I got up and ran to the bathroon and took a quick bath. I got out, pick my training outfit, and ran out. I kept walking and then someone puts their hands on my eyes.

¨Guess who? ¨

¨Is it my idiot friend who is still volunteering? ¨

¨Oh come on Clove! Dont be mean.¨

¨Sorry but I dont want you to volunteer. ¨

                                                          He didnt answer and we just kept walking. I looked up at him, at his blue gorgeous eyes, he is so confident. Me and Cato have been friends since we where 6, and since that day we met, I fell in love with him.

¨Clove,¨

¨Yeah, ¨

¨Who do you think is the female tribute this year? ¨

¨Anyone who is not me or Skye. ¨

                                               He laughed. Why does he think this is funny? It´s not, I dont want Skye to be choosen because she is not trained yet, she doesnt know how to fight or use any wepons, she is like a little insect. We arrived. In a blink I was at the knife section holding 3 knives. I threw them to the center. I made a smirk. Training ended. I was at the doors waiting for Cato, he didnt come so I went to look for him. I finally found him, but he was kissing another girl, that wasnt me. I burst into tears and went running into the woods. I climbed the biggest hill, then it started to rain but I didnt care. I fell asleep, then something started to shake me. I opened my eyes and it was Cato.

¨What do you want Cato? ¨

¨Clove, why are you treating me like this? And why did you leave the gym without me? ¨

¨´Cause you had company and I didnt wanted to interrupt, with that girl, what was her name again, Angela? ¨

¨What the hell Clove? Me and Angela have nothing! ¨

"Well what I saw wasnt nothing! "

"She was the one who kissed me! Anyways why do you care if I date or kiss Angela? "

"´Cause I love you Cato. "

"What?"

"I love you! That day when we where six, that day I fell in love with you because you where caring and nice with me. "

"Oh Clove,"

"Dont, dont say my name in that tone."

"Why not? Why should you know how I feel too? "

"What are you talking about?"

"That day, I knew that I loved you too, and that you where my perfect girl, my Clove."

"Really?"

"Really."

                                      He wiped my tears and he kissed me. Cato, the boy I have been deeply in love with kissed me. I had two things in my mind. First, Cato loved me. Second, where did he know how to kiss like that?!

"Come on, I have to take you to your house."

"Alright."

                                                                    I grabbed his hand and he guided me home. He gave me one last kiss, and he left.