Emptied by sins.

Emptied for more.

************************

V removed his shirt and burried his face into the warmth of his pillows.

He closed his eyes.

Mental images of the halloween party kept on replaying in his mind.

A party. Drinks, foods, making out. Fun.

He smirked.

Fun had no place in hell. Not for the hungry soul craving for salvation.

But everyday was a party. New guessts, special guessts, with a feast prepared only for their arrival.

The feast in the lake of fire.

The feast in which too much is too much.

There is excessive suffering.

A lavish plea for an escape from the caged party where fun never ends.

*********

V had too much on his first day in Last Town, St. Magdalene's Village.

But his craving for more interesting happening would never be filled.

But he was not craving for someone to be punished.

To him, interesting didn't mean meddling.

************************************************

V Morningstar was awaken by the cold tip of the knife pointing under his chin.

He just smirked while slowly opening his eyes.

He was not showing any sign of surprise. He was expecting Angel Grace's presence.

She was pointing the knife with her persistent hand ready to find out the truth about V's invulnerability.

V could just grab the sharp edges of the knife from her without bleeding  throw her away from his bed in a blink of an eye.

But seeing her on top of him and locking his legs to his body added to the flavor of interest he liked to taste from her.

V:

    "INTERESTING"

*

Angel Grace tightened the grip of the knife and pushed it nearer to V's skin.

She looked at him intensely. She was ready for her Violent Act against him. Only if she could.

*

Angel Grace:

    "What are you?"

*

V grabbed the sharp edge of the knife and pushed it aside from his face.

*

V:

    "I am who I am."

*

Angel Grace witnessed it with his very eyes. He held the blade of the knife but he did not bleed.

It was very impossible for a human to do it.

Angel Grace thought that he should be hurt by then and blood should be dripping on the blanket.

Her eyes widened. Her hands were shaking.