THE END

Hello.

It's been a while. My sincere apologies for not doing this sooner. I've been steaming forward with things in life extremely fast outside of Wattpad.

Part of that has been moving onto Instagram and YouTube, and mastering the art of social media as well as developing my talents over there.
Sadly, my positing over there has led to me forgetting Wattpad to a degree. I've never REALLY forgot about it, but I haven't made the time to invest or come back here again.

I know I said I would continue to post in a second Artbook... I failed on that.

I am extremely sorry to those who have been supportive of me and tracked my every move over here. I can't say sorry enough.

My Instagram: the_arkham_gallery
My YouTube [ JAY-METAL PRODUCTIONS ]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fMxBq_2YtOpWqeO6vfnuA

Here is where I've moved on. I can't give a big enough thanks to Wattpad and its community, my followers, the readers of my books, the supports of my art, people I've talked and had fun with...

All of you.

Thank you all so much for an experience and run in a world I won't forget. Ever.

It would be great to able to find any of you again through my YouTube or Instagram. Send me a message if you want to say hey. And if you don't, I wish every single one of you the best in the future.

My name is Jeremiah Chaparro. A lot of people call me Jay. Feel free to call me that.

But right now...

This is The_Arkham_Knight. Signing Out. Have a great one.

🤘🏽