DREAM TEAM #2: THE CALVARY

That DBZKai theme is the BEST

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That DBZKai theme is the BEST. Totally fits this team in my opinion.

Same members as in the 0.2 I posted earlier. And here's why:

1. GOKU-VEGETA/TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL: If there's one thing important about these two or anyone from Dragon Ball at all, it's that they strive to push the limits and be the best they can be. That's what I love about Goku, and why I decided last minute to put these two in the picture. As long as we're like Goku — never satisfied with where we are — I know we can be great.

2. GUARDIAN/MY DESTINY: My custom Guardian in the game "Destiny" will forever remind me that I can be whoever I want to — as well as be who my God called me to be. As long as I live, I want to keep "Leveling Up" as much as I can!

3. SPARTAN LOCKE/UNIQUENESS: I prefer playing as Locke more than Master Chief for a few reasons. For starters, he feels like more of a character I can bond with playing as than a stoic representation of the perfect soldier. And next, he's a new guy who's already made such a mark that he's pitted mano-a-mano with Chief himself. Locke strikes a chord with me because not only does he look and act BADBUTT, but he isn't like many other Spartans. He's black, unlike a lot of Spartans whose faces we've seen, and his armor is visibly sleeker and darker than most. I tend to write through a very dark lens, so characters that are good but embrace the darker side "click" with me.
But... Can't he be a favorite just say it's because he looks awesome?

3. KEVIN OWENS/FIGHT: It's basically his tag line. "Fight, Owens, Fight". As long as I breathe, I will always make sure to fight against the status quo, the corruption, the racism and prejudice, all while looking forward to the ultimate gold.

4. SETH ROLLINS/"I'M THE MAN": It may sound cocky, but I've taken it to heart. It's a sense of confidence in everything. To say "I'm the Man" is to acknowledge that I'm above the status quo, that I have talent and it's at such a level that I can't help to acknowledge it. And that's what I strive towards — so that one day, when I sit somewhere in the DC Comics Headquarters whether as an artist or a writer, people will say "He's the Man".

5. GHOST RIDER/JUSTICE: The Spirit of Vengeance is usually someone who has a lot of problems. Blaze lost his father and his career. Robbie Reyes, who's depicted in the picture, has a handicapped brother, struggles for money, and fights with gangs. With the power of the Rider, regardless of how achieved, you have the power to exact divine justice. What appeals to me besides the bike and flaming head is the fact that he uses his near unlimited power and isn't corrupted by it. The Rider is the one true source of Justice in the Marvel Universe. Not even Punisher could compare.

6. CONNOR KENWAY/REVOLUTION: One in the many Kenways, Connor joined the Assassins and assisted General George Washington in the American Revolution. What I love about Connor is that he's motivated by the murder of his entire village to become part of a movement in order to save what's left of his people. And let's also face it — a Native American fighting alongside the colonial Americans. How is that not AWESOME? And the great thing is that Connor doesn't hold a racist grudge. He doesn't think all white men or people with power are evil, while racism ran amok. To him, only those who he knows are evil are evil. And for some reason he's the most hated of the AC franchise. Despicable.

7. WONDER WOMAN/AN OPEN MIND: Diana entered America with Steve Trevor and helped fight against the Nazis while her fellow Amazons thought all men and their world evil and horrifying. Diana kept an Open Mind and assisted the forces of good (depending on how good you think America is) and saw humanity for good it was and could be. If she had kept her mind closed to whatever she had been fed for her entire life, (fictional)America might not have won WWII. Donning an outfit with the colors of the flag, Wonder Woman became a symbol of multiple things; Equality, Peace, Goodness... Even as a male, Wonder Woman inspires me. Even if it's to run around in a bathing suit and look super awesome doing it.

8. SUPERMAN/...
Okay, we all know who the frick Superman is. But he's more than what we think.
He's the closest thing to Jesus in comics EVER. But here's the difference: Superman can change almost everything around him just by being there, but he couldn't change people. Jesus could.
But inn the world of fiction, Kal El is the embodiment of good and the best of what anyone can be. Superman is the one superhero I'd want to exist in this world today.
And he could. Through us. We'll make mistakes, others will too, but as Jor El said, if we keep getting back up — if we keep helping others back up — eventually, we'll all end in the sun.

Tell me what you think of the picture! I'm super proud of being able to put 10 people onto one page and be able to showcase them all and make them look good.
If you have any requests, please comment! Please no PMing.

Arkham Knight Out.