DCEU V MCU: ENCHANTRESS VS DOCTOR STRANGE

I got a new sketch book! YIPEE!! ^^

And it's first entry is the first of many comic book movie battles between the DC Extended Universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe — Cara Delevingne's Enchantress VS Benedict Cumberbatch's hDoctor Strange.

I know this drawing may seem a little plain, but I definitely plan to practice coloring, shading, and special effects through Procreate.

Now onto the elephant in the room...

I LOVED SUICIDE SQUAD. THERE, I SAID IT.
I totally see why critics hated it, but I kinda overlooked them all.
Without spoilers, some characters were definitely underused, but I felt like that every time they were in screen they were great enough to make up for it.

As for the Joker not being in it as much as the commercial showed it? I thought that was brilliant. I suspected ***** to be the true villain, and I was right. Commercials are just COMMERCIALS. And they're part of a big story meant to either explain what the movie's about, or they could be meant to mislead you and draw you in. The movie WAS NOT ABOUT JOKER — so please stop tripping people.

And lastly — a poor representation of females?! COME. ON. That's RIDICULOUS. Harley Quinn is a woman who is USING A MASK. That's all the psycho part of her is. She's a GENIUS and someone who uses that mask of hers to get past all the abuse she's taken. Katana is the classic embodiment of the Japanese warrior. And when she's not warrior — she's human. See the movie to understand what I mean. Enchantress? Just take a flipping look at her. Nuff said — cause I can't say anymore without the dreaded spoilers. And Amanda Waller... Seriously. Need I say anything?

Moving on, I do plan to give Enchantress personal attention later. By attention I mean DRAWING to any of you DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE.

Sayonara fellas. I'm out. 👉🏼