THE FINAL UPLOAD

IT IS FINISHED

IT IS FINISHED.
The book I began months back in December has been COMPLETED.

I decided to finish it off with a full picture involving Logan, the France I think I've drawn the most of in this book. Definitely wanted this one to be happier and involve a smidge extra detail.

And with this being the final piece in my book, it shall too be the final upload in this Artbook.

DO NOT FEAR. I'm not finished uploading at all. I just think that I've hit such a new level of art compared to what I was doing in 2014 (when the uploading started), that a whole new Artbook is required to continue chronicling.

So when I receive a new book or I'm ready to upload pieces, it will be uploaded into a new Artbook. The title will simply be ARKHAM ARTBOOK II. So keep a lookout on my profile and activity or you could miss it!

---

A thanks too big for words goes to those who stuck with this and offered invaluable criticism and advice. Every little bit helped in ways you may not even know.

It would be amazing to hear what everyone's favorite piece was, or the piece you thought was the best out of this book. SO PLEASE TELL ME.

This may be the last upload for some time. BUT I WILL BE BACK. Thank you guys for everything over the past three years.

Till next time folks! See you in the next book...