25 Years: The Undertaker Tribute

"Be not proud...the spirit of the Undertaker lives within the soul of all mankind. The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished. The origin of which cannot be explained. The answer lies in the everlasting spirit. Soon all mankind will witness the rebirth of the Undertaker - I will not rest in peace." — The Undertaker.

25 years on Sunday!
As you can see (I hope) I took pieces of the Phenom's career and put all in a tribute collage. And BTW, I scattered the names of everyone he's beaten at Wrestlemania across the picture (including CM Punk). See if you can find them all!

Now, I have something I need to ask you guys regarding a story. I'll give you different scenarios, and I'll need your response, which would be appreciated very much.

Scenario 1: Let's say we have a hero. This hero's journey has been intense and absolutely riveting. Now, near the climax of the story, his love interest is killed by his adoptive father who has been brainwashed into becoming a psychopath. How would you feel? What emotions and thoughts would you have?

Scenario 2: After this, the hero's sister is captured and executed on a live broadcast. Once again, what emotions and thoughts?

Scenario 3: What if this villain who did all these things ended up in a masterfully crafted plan that was completely unstoppable, and it forced the hero to sacrifice himself to stop it while being overrun by in an armada of monsters, which resulted in his death?

Please explain what you may feel like in detail...

That's all right now people, so remember, uh, how do I put this?

REST IN PEACE

NEXT:
Jessica Jones
League of Assassins
Court of Owls
Assassin's Creed
Batman: Arkham