BLINDSPOT *FBI Crew*

Anyone else watch this show??? Please don't make me the only one...

Anyways, NBC's "Blindspot" is an FBI-centered show involving a woman that awakens covered in tattoos with her memory of how they got there — as well as her entire identity — completely gone.

The woman, Jane, is front and center of the charge in this piece. FBI Agent Kurt Weller, whose name is tattooed on her back, enters from behind her.
FBI Agents Reed (the man to your right of Jane) and Zapata (the woman to your left of Jane) — part of the team solving Jane's tattoos and identity — enter the fray as well.

I chose to use the smoke in the picture coming from the previous room they are exiting  was to make sure things didn't get too complicated.

The piece was actually somewhat difficult to figure out, and it took nearly my whole day to complete. Finding out where to place characters and how to position them so everyone is highlighted as a superstar was what made it hard. Because of the way the picture is set up — Jane entering front, Weller backing her up, then Reed and Zapata clearing they corners — everyone would've seemed too jumbled up should there be no negative space between body parts.

So I think the smoke was necessary. Not only does it make my job easier, so as to focus on faces and weapons, but allows imagine to sort of do it's job and depict the team moving as one ghostly unit, one with the smoke and guns.

Another part I was pumped to draw (as I always am) was the M4 Carbines Jane and Weller hold. Those guns are my FAVORITE. Close Quarters Combat, automatic, and just look AMAZING. I didn't give Zapata or Reed any for the sake of diversity. I could've given Zapata one, but I really think a handgun does better for the pic. For Reed I simply had barely any space. If a gun like that drifted off the pic, I think that would've taken away from the overall impact of the piece.

I didn't want to go super realistic when it came to the faces, as I also want my own style to take its place and do its job outside of mastering realism. I actually love how they came out looking sort of like an anime version of the show. Makes me want to draw MORE.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE WATCH THIS SHOW?!?! I LOVE IT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

(And if anyone does, please don't hate me for not putting Patterson in this. Cause honestly. Why would she be in the field with a gun?)

Fanboying aside, please let me know what you think of this one! I'm proud of it.
If anyone has any tips or other ways to do the "crowded entry" without utilizing sorcery like drawing smoke, please let me know through PM or Comments.

Thanks for checking in! Take it easy, fellas. ✌🏽️🤖