Cuddling

A/N: Hello everyone. Last year on this day I publish this book. So it's an anniversy. I can't believe that is one year. I thank you all so much for reading it. Love you all! Enjoy in this imagine

I wake up this morning and took my phone. 9.00 it said. What? My stupid alarm didn't ring. I am late. I quickly stand up,found something to dress,do my stuff and run to school. I came to my class. It was Math. I knocked and enter in. A teacher just glared at me as I apologized. I went on my sit and after few minutes she told me to go on the board. I wasn't on class so I didn't know what to do and no one wanted to help me. They are all scared from her.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't on class. I don't know."I said. She said nothing. She just gave me F. What? I never got F. That's not fair. It rings for the next class. I went out angrily.

"Hey Y/N? Did you bring me my notebook?" A friend from a class came to me and asked me. Last week I took her notebook because I somehow lost mine. And I forgot to bring her. This is the third time I forgot.

"Omg I'm so sorry. I forgot."I said and she leave glaring at me. I went on my next class,hoping it'll get better. But things only got worse. A clumsy boy from the class spill a juice on my new white vans. Now they are purple and my feet are slightly wet.

When the school finish it was raining. Great,just great. I didn't have umbrella so I has to walk. I was wet from head to my feet. Then stupid car has to come and splash me with dirty water. I had enough for today. When I came home I went in my shower and relax a bit.

I came out and put some leggings and Edmund hodie. I took my phone and saw Edmund's message.

My parents aren't home. Wanna come?

Sure. I answer him and went out. Edmund is my neighbor and my boyfriend. I knocked and he open.

"Hello love."he said and pulled me in a hug.

"Hey Ed."he lead me to his living room. He put a movie and we laid together. I snuggle to him and place my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"How was your day?"he asked me.

"Horrible."I said.

"And why is that?"he asked and I told him everything that happens today.

"Oh don't worry love. Now you are here and we can relax,watch movies,cuddle."he said and peck my lips.

I hug him and snuggle into him closer.

"Thank you Ed."I said as he played with my hair.

"It's nothing love. I would do anything for you."he said.

"I love you."

"I love you too love."