Request for _wennyyy

A/N: Hey guys. How are you?

This is for _wennyyy I'm so sorry. I published it with the wrong name. So sorry

 Hope you like it.

Y/N was on the lunch with her friend F/N. When she finished her lunch she went to the toilet. She was walking out of the toilet when she heard Edmund and his best friend talking. She didn't know if she should listen or no, but decided to listen. She and Edmund were pretty close friends and she has a crush on him.

"Dude how can you not?" it was his friend.

"I don't know. It's just I can't love someone like her, Y/N's too..." she didn't want to listen more. Tears appear in her eyes. She waited for the bell and went home. She didn't come to school for two days.

Her friend was really worried about him. She didn't answer her calls or texts so she decided to went to her home. Her parents weren't home, they were on a business trip. She rings but no one answered. She then unlock the door with a key Y/N gave her. She entered.

"Y/N?" she called. No one answers her. She decided to went into her room. She opens the door and saw all the room in a mess. She saw Y/N on the floor in the same outfit she has two days ago. Her hair was messy. Her face was red and wet. Her eyes were puffy. Then she saw blood on her arms.

"Y/N what did you do?" she asked scared.

"Leave me alone. It's all Edmund's fault. Well, it was mine because I fall for him."Y/N cried.

"Y/N what did he do?" she kneeled beside her.

"Nothing important. Now please leave I want to be alone."

F/N hug her and text Edmund.

F/N: Where are you?

Edmund: Home

F/N: Come to Y/N's house

Edmund: Did something happen. She wasn't in school for 2 days

F/N: Just come

Edmund: Ok. I'm coming

After ten minutes Edmund came. He knocks and F/N went to open."She is in her room. It's your fault she is like this. I have to go, but if I'm not in a hurry I will beat the shit out of you" she said and leave. Edmund entered and went into her room. He gasped when he saw her. She was a mess.

"Y/N?" he came closer and sit her on the bed. He went to her closet and find an oversized shirt and some pants. "Look I'm going to help you dress clean clothes, ok?" he said but she didn't say anything. Just when he wanted to pull her shirt up he saw blood. He pulls her shirt off her and her arms were all bloody and scars were on them.

"Why Y/N?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."Y/N started punching his chest and Edmund hugs her tightly. She cried and punched his chest but she didn't have strength so she gave up and relax in his arms. He bring her in the bathroom. He sat her on the toilet. "Where do you keep the first aid?"

"In this closet." she shows him. He took it and clean her arms and bandaged them. He washes her face and took her into the room. He sat her on the bed.

"Did you eat something in these two days?"

She shocked her head.

"Ok, how about you change your clothes and I'm going to make you something to eat?"

"I don't want to eat," she said

"But you have to. You last eat two days ago."

"Please, don't force me," she said with tears in her eyes.

"How about I make you a cup of tea?" he said. He didn't want to fight with her right now.

"Ok."

He went into the kitchen and made tea. When he finished he took two cups and went into her room. Y/N was on the bed sitting and staring at the closet.

"Here you go," Edmund said and give her a cup.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"Can you tell me what's happen?"Edmund suddenly asked.

"I don't know."

"Y/N please what's happening. F/N said it's my fault. Look I'm sorry. Whatever I do I really didn't mean to. I could never hurt a person like you."

"I heard you talking to HBF/N about me. It's just I thought you love me but you are not and it's stupid because I like you a lot," she said and look at the ground.

"Y/N what exactly did you hear?

"I heard you telling like you can love someone like me, I'm too and then I realize I was so stupid because I fell for you and I shouldn't."

"Y/N, I didn't say anything bad about you. It probably sounds like that, but I didn't. I say I couldn't love you because you are perfect. You are amazing and beautiful. And what I am. A boy who loves to read and who always gets into fights. I still don't understand how I am you friend."Edmund said.

"I'm sorry Edmund. I really didn't know. I am so stupid."

"No, you are not. You are the greatest person in the world. I really love you Y/N. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"I love you too and yes I would love to be your girlfriend," I said and smile. Then we realize how close we are and slowly lean until our lips connected.