Request for _believeinthings_

A/N: Hey guys hope you like it especially you _ibelieveinthings

I'm sorry because I'm late but I was a little lazy and busy.

You saw Edmund running towards White Witch. Before you could scream White Witch stabbed him with her broken staff. You couldn't believe it. You were shocked. You couldn't move. Then you hear Peter's voice."EDMUND!"

You snapped and run towards him. You pull his helmet from his head. You put his head on your lap and caressed his cheek."Raizel I'm sorry...for being mean to you." he started to cough.

"No no, it's alright. You will be alright. Don't leave me, Ed.Please."I cry. Then Lucy, Peter, and Susan came. Lucy drops a little from her healing bottle and he slowly opens his eyes. He was without blood or bruise.

"Edmund!"I hug him tightly. You too let go and he hugs his sisters and Peter. After war, you've been crowned. You and Edmund were pretty close and he even asked you to court. But one day they went haunt and they never came back. Aslan gave you something so you don't grow up. You were so depressed and you build walls around you.

After some years Telmarines invaded Narnia. You have many battles, but they prisoned you. They beat you and a lot of stuff. One night you hear that prince Caspian run away. Some soldiers took you in a tower and leave you there hanging from the ceiling. They put a scarf around your mouth so you can't make some noise. They leave and you started shaking. Your dress was all torn and it was cold here. Even tears started falling down.No don't cry. You can't cry. In the middle of the night, you hear something from the outside, but you were too tired. Suddenly someone burst into the room and you could see arrows on the doors. The figure came closer.

"Raizel?" the person asked shocked. You could recognize this voice everywhere. It was Edmund. He cut the rope and you fall but not before he catches you. He slowly put away the scarf. You two hear banging and Edmund picks you up and runs. Then he came out but there was no exit. The soldiers came with swords."Give us the girl." one said. You hug Edmund more tightly. You were scared now.

"Raizel do you trust me?" asked Edmund and you nodded. Suddenly he jumps from the tower. You screamed and then you fall on the griffin. You hold Edmund tightly. You saw around and saw many Narnians. You wanted to cry. Then you look at Edmund. "I'm sorry Raizel. I didn't mean to leave. I'm so sorry." he even started crying."I'm glad I found you. And I'm sorry whatever happens to you in this castle."

"I-I'm sc-cared."I whisper."Shhhh.I'm here now. I will keep you save don't worry." he rubbed your back.

You came in the how. Peter and Caspian are fighting."ENOUGH!"Edmund screamed. When Peter looked at you he was shocked."Raizel? Wait. You are alive?"

You just nodded your head and put it on Edmund's neck. He feels something wet and he asked for some room. The faun gave you a little room. Lucy gave you her cordial(?). They dress you in a new dress and Edmund finally could come into the room.

"Hey," he said softly. You move a little and gave him space to sit. He sit and looked at you. You really wanted to cry and let everything out but you can't. Not in front Edmund. But you couldn't help it when tears started falling. Edmund just hugged you and hold you tightly."Let out everything." he rubbed your back as you cry. When you finish you look at him. You realized how he grown. He was still beautiful. Suddenly you kiss him. He kissed back and smile. You two slowly let go and he put his forehead on yours."I love you Raizel. I love you so much."

"I love you too Edmund."