Request for Ambidextrous-Drummer

A/N: Hey    @Ambidextrous-Drummer

I hope you like it. It isn't something, but I try my best

I went into the kitchen this afternoon. I was the maid in charge. I never shout at others. Everyone said I'm a great person. This afternoon I went in the kitchen and started making cookies for Queen Lucy and Queen Susan. They said that they will have a little picnic and it has to be done until 6 and now it was 4.30.

I grabbed all the ingredients that I need it but I couldn't find flour.

"Looking for something." a voice said. I jump and turn around. It was King Edmund and he hold flour in his hands. He was smirking.

"Um...Yes.I need this."I said and point with my finger on a bag in his hands.

He opens the bag and took a little in his hand."This?" he asked.

"Yeah. Could you please give me it? I don't have time."I said.

"Ok. Here you go," he said and throw a flour that was in his hand on my face. He laughs.

"Why did you do that?"I asked.

"What? Oh, this." he throws flour once again. He laughed once again.

"Ok.No one will throw flour on me, "I said and grab some eggs. He runs on the other side and I run after him. I throw one egg and it hit him in his back. Then he came fastly and throw all bag of flour on me. I was all white. I throw all the eggs at him. I look around and found some chopped chocolate. I throw it at his face. I laugh."Oh, it's on!" he said and grab a honey.' Oh not the honey'

I run and giggled. I slip on something and fell down. Edmund came to me and put honey on my mouth and my cheeks and nose. He then looks at my eyes and slowly leaned. His lips touch mine. It was sweet. Well probably because of my honey and his chocolate. Then we heard someone gasp. We look up and saw Queen Lucy."What's happened here? And what's happening between you two?" she smirked.

I got all red."It was his fault. He came here and throw flour on me."I said sounding like a child.

"Just clean up this and yourself," she said and leave. We stood up and it was really awkward.

"Um...If I can know, why did you kiss me?"I asked nervously.

"....Because I really like you, Allina. You are a great person. You always take care of me when I'm sick."

"I am a maid. This is my job."I said.

"But you are my friend. Wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I could 't believe it. I just nodded my head and hug him. We kiss one more time.

"Now let's clean all this."