Fight

You were practicing your sword skills with Caspian.

"You are very good, for a girl!" he said and smirked.

"Oh please, I can bet that I will win," you said

"Oh, it's that a challenge. Well if you win, I will do whatever you want, and if I win, you will do whatever I want," he said.

"Deal," you said.

You started fighting and in the end, Caspian won.

"Haha I win!!" he said.

"Sure, now what I have to do?" you asked. Before you could react Caspian lips attack yours. You tried to pull away, but he was stronger. Then you hear something fell on the floor. Caspian pulls away and behind you was Edmund.

"Y/N how could you? I thought you love me. You cheated me." he started screaming on you.

"Nonono, Edmund it's not like it look like. He kissed me and..."I started to explain but he cut my word.

"And you kissed him. Wow I thought I finally found the love of my love, but I was wrong," he said hurt in his eyes.

"No, Edmund please listen to me." you started to beg him.

"WE ARE DONE.," he said and punched Caspian on the nose and walked away.

"HOW COULD YOU KISSED ME, YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE EDMUND!!!!" you shouted at him. Then you slap him and run to your room. When you come into your room you lay on the bed and started crying. You cried all night and when your eyes have no more tears you took a blade from the bathroom and cut yourself. When you were with Edmund, he helped you to stop, but now he breaks up with you, so you didn't care.

A/N: I will do sequel-make up.a

comment and vote😘😘😘😘😘