Your fear

You have never told anyone about your fear. Your fear was sea monsters and drowning. (A/N: I know it's stupid, but I have inspiration.)

You didn't know why you have fear. Maybe because when you live in a telmarine castle, they didn't let you go near the sea and they told you about the sea monster. Yeah, it's really scared you. You saw a sea for the first time when you beat Miraz. That was three months ago. You go sometimes walk near the sea, but you never go too near. So when Edmund asks you to go swimming, you couldn't say no because he does a puppy face.

You arrived at the beach and sat on the towel.

"Hey, why do you sit? Come on, let's go swimming," he said happily.

"Go on, I will catch you," you said.

"Ok." he just says and go into the sea. After a few minutes, Edmund came out running and take you in a bridal style and run in the water. You were so scared so you started screaming and hug tightly Edmund's neck. Edmund thought it's nothing, but when he saw a few tears on your face he asked you."Love are you ok?"

You shocked your head and put your face on Edmund's neck. Edmund takes you on the shore and sat you down.

"What going on?" he asked softly.

You looked at him and said."When I was a little, I wanted to go near the sea, but they never let me, so they told me stories about sea monsters. I know it sounds stupid, but I can't help it."

"It's ok. But listen to me. Here isn't a sea monster I promise. They told you these stories, so you couldn't see the beauty of the sea. So if you want we could go just sit in the shallow and enjoy."

"Ok," you whispered.

Edmund took your hand and lead you in the shallow. Edmund sat down and you sat in front of him, so your back was on his chest. He hugs you and you watch the sunset. It was beautiful. Then Edmund kiss your head and said: "I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you more."

A/N: I hope you like it.Vote and comment. And if you have some idea write in the comment or in the inbox.