Thunder

Hey guys!! I'm sorry because I didn't update. Lately, I became a big fan of marvel. These movies are so amazing. What do you think about them? Tell me.

It was maybe 3 AM when a 4 years old Y/N wake up. She heard rain, thunder, and lighting. She covered with her blanket, but she was still scared. She has tears in her eyes. She slowly got up from her bed and took her teddy bear that belonged to her mum. She went out of her room. She was on a huge wall. She was barefoot and the ground was cold. She came to a door next to her and entered. She saw a figure on a bed sleeping. She slowly got closer and shake the figure.

"Daddy." no response.

"Daddy please wake up I'm scared." she sobbed.

Edmund wakes up and saw Y/N with her teddy bear beside the bed shaking him

"Angel, what's wrong?" he asked her as he pulls her on a huge bed. He places her on his lap.

"Daddy, I'm scared. There is thunder and it's raining," she said as tears roll down. He looked at her and wipe away tears with his thumbs.

"Hey, it's ok. Daddy's here. I will protect you." he said and kiss her head. She stops crying.

"Daddy tell me about mummy. What she looks like? Do I look like her?"

"Well...Your mummy was the most beautiful woman ever. You look just like her. You have the same eyes and hair. Oh and you have the same birthmark on the arm." he said and   Y/N look at her arm and saw a little mark."Really?"

"Really."

"Tell me more about her. How did you meet her?"

Edmund laughs a little.

"Well, I was walking through the forest enjoying myself. Suddenly an arrow pass beside me. I looked at the arrow and then turned around and saw a beautiful girl. She was a little scared. At first, she was shy and embarrassed, but we continue hanging out and one night we were watching fireworks, I ask her to court me. She said yes and later we got married and then we got you." he said a teardrop from his eye. He still didn't recover from his wife's death. She died in a battle a year after you were born. She made him promised to keep you safe.

"Don't cry, daddy. I know you miss her. I miss her too."Y/N said.

"I know sweetheart, I know." he kisses her forehead.

Y/N yawned."Daddy, I'm tired."

"It's ok. Lay down and sleep. I will protect you." he lay beside her and wraps arms around her."I love you, my angel."

"I love you too daddy."