His fear

Lately,Edmund acting really weird.He become too protective.Sure he was always protective,but nothing like that.If you scratch your arm accidently,he was like you're going to die.After few weeks you had enough.One night you decided to talk to him.You knocked on his door.He opened the door."Hey Y/N,what's the matter?"he asked.

"Can I come in?"you asked.

"Sure."he said and you went in.He closed the door.You sat on the bed and Edmund too.

"Edmund we need to talk."you said seriously.He paled and have scared look on his face.

"No no I don't want to break up with you."you said.He sighed in relief.You take his hands in yours.

"Edmund,why are you this past weeks acting strange?"

He looked at you and you see tears in his eyes."Ed,hey what's happening?"you asked softly.

"I-I'm having fear that I would lose you."he burst in tears.You didn't know what to think,so you just hug him.

"Edmund,you will not going to lose me.I'm here and I will always be."I said while rubbing his back.

"Bu-ut wha-at if I lose you?I can't live without you.You are my everything."he said his voice cracking.

"Ed,remember you are not going to lose me.Can I ask you a question?"he nodded his head.

"Why are you like this suddenly?"you asked softly.

"Well I have those dreams about White Witch.And she always kill you or you die or you leave me.I'm so scared Y/N.I just don't know what to do.She will always haunt me."he said and cry on your shoulder.You feel bad for him.He didn't deserve that.He is too good and sweet.He always care about you and his siblings even if they didn't realize,but you are.You didn't know what to do,so you started to play with his hair.Your fingers in his hair always calm him down.After a while he stopped crying.

"Edmund get some sleep.I will stay here with you."you said to him.You lay down and Edmund put his head on you chest and hug you,but he didn't sleep.

"Hey what's up?Is everything alright?"

"I don't know.I'm just too scared to slee,because everytime I fell asleep,you die."

"Edmund I'm here with you.I'm not going anywhere.This dreams are not true.You don't have to worry,my pretty boy."you said and he smiled.Then you lean and kiss."Night shortie."he said and smirked.

"Night Ed."you said and fell asleep.

A/N:Hope you like it.Vote and comment.If you have some idea just tell me.