You are hurt

A/N: Hey guys. I found some time to write this imagine.

Edmund and I were in the forest. I was jumping over the rocks and fall trees.

"Y/N, please be careful, you might get hurt," Edmund said to be worried. He is so sweet. He always protective of me like I'm gold or something.

"Edmund I won't get hurt. Stop worrying."I said to him and smiled. Then an idea popped in my head.

"Hey Edmund, wanna climb on a tree? It' beautiful up there."I said.

"Sure, but please be careful when you climb," he said. I nodded my head and started climbing. Edmund arrived first and sat on a branch. I came after him. I saw that the branch is huge so I stood up and took the other branch which was above me and started walking.

"Y/N, please sit down, you will get hurt."

"No I won't Ed." then I let go hands from branch to show him that he is wrong."See, it's not dangerous."I took one step and slip and fell.

"AHHHHHHHHH."I fell on my hand.

"Y/N!!!"Edmund screamed and climbed down. He came to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I think I broke my arm and sprained ankle," I said in pain.

"Ok, don't worry, we are going to the castle," he said.

"But I can't walk, "I said and Edmund took me in a bridal style.
"I will carry you," he said. When we arrived Edmund went in the infirmary. He places me on the bed and hold my hand while the fauns bandage me.

"You must rest. You must not run or jump while you recover." said the faun and leave.

"Ugh why?"I groaned.

"Love, don't be sad. We can have fun without jumping and running," he said and looked at me.

"We can be in the library all day, you can draw while I watching you, we can cuddle, we can be in the gardens or at the beach," he said and put his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry, Ed, "I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"For what, love?" he asked caressing my cheek.

"B-because, I never l-listen to you.A-and when you told me to not doing something I-I knew I shouldn't, but I always do and now I'm hurt," I said and burst into tears. I don't know why, but I just do.

"Love, you have nothing to be sorry. I'm not mad at you for falling off the tree. I'm just glad that you are ok," he said softly and lift my chin up.

"But..."I said, but he cut my word."It's not your fault, Y/N.I'm glad you wanted to explore and challenge yourself. You just have to be a little more careful. I love you just the way you are, ok?" he said and place a small kiss on my lips and wipe my tears away.

"Thank you, Edmund," I said and put my hands on his.

"I love you."

"I love you too.

VOTE AND COMMENT.