All I want for Christmas is you

A/N: Hey guys.Merry Christmas!! I didn't write this, but it's my co-writer Kate-IchiSan.She is a really great writer.

You and Edmund are already dating for one and a half years. You already celebrate Christmas with him last year. You both know, that you and Edmund love each other. You celebrate your first anniversary. Each of you give a present, and it's really touching for each of you.

On Christmas Eve, you and Edmund stay up late. You're alone at your home, so Peter and the other invite you to his home. Edmund arrived at your home and smiled at you. He know that you felt lonely. Your parents went to do their work for two weeks and will come back after that.

"Y/N, I already asked your parents." Edmund start. You looked at him, confused, while he's driving his car.

"Asked about what?" you asked. He just smirks and he not answer it. "Tell me, Ed!" you whisper-scream while holding his arm really tight.

"I'm gonna tell you tomorrow. And stop that! I'm driving." you know exactly his mood, so you just laugh when he said that.

He laughed too. For this one and a half years, you had so many fights with him, but not once, you broke up with him. I mean you couldn't. You loved each other too much.

"Ed..." he smiled and looked at you. His right hand was holding your left hand. "Do you think that we can make it?" he holds your hand tighter, comforting you.

"Y/N, trust me, I won't leave you. You'll be forever mine, and I'll be forever yours." He kisses your lips, sweet and slow. You felt his lips move in sync, and then the kiss turn into rough, fast and hot. But suddenly, someone yelp.

"Ugh! Gross!" you broke apart and blush. "Find a room for both of you! Peter waiting for you, Edmund."It's Lucy. You know, even when she acted like that, she still likes it when you can love Edmund with all your heart.

"Hey, Y/N!" Susan called and hugged you. "Edmund never gives us a chance to see you again. Peter always busy with his wife and his daughter." she winks.

"Yeah,  I heard the news. Congrats, Peter. I bet your daughter is lovely." he smiled and just nodded. He looks tired and you smiled. "Peter, you can take a rest. I'll take care of them... and if you want, your daughter and your wife too."

"That's why I love you, Y/N!" Peter screamed and hugged you. Susan and Lucy giggled, and you laugh.

"Hey! I'm the only one who can love her!" Edmund protest. And the others laugh when heard his comment, along with him and Peter's wife.

"Happy Christmas Eve, Peter," you said. And he nodded. He went to his and his wife's room. His wife follows him.

"Y/N, we already decorate this house. Mind help me with the food? Lucy and Edmund will play with Peter's daughter."

"Okay," you said while you smiled. Before you left, Edmund pecked your lips and Lucy yelp again.

Hours past by and Christmas Eve is almost over. Peter woke after a couple of hours. He helps you and the others. At late night, all of you, even Peter's wife, celebrate it. You still chat and talking with Edmund at late night, holding hands, cuddle, and kiss each other, when the others already sleep. You fall asleep on the sofa. Edmund took you to his room and put you down in his bed, don't want you to wake up.

The next morning come. It's Christmas day and you really excited about it. But you woke up a little bit late. You found out that you're in Edmund's room. He sleeps on the floor, and you felt guilty. You woke him up and you all ran to the Christmas tree. All of you open the Christmas present and play along. Eat, having fun, tells jokes, and many more.

When it comes to evening, Peter refuses to follow Edmund and the girls, beside his wife. They didn't tell you or Peter where you will go, but Peter said that he tired and want to take a rest. So, you prepare yourself and go with Edmund and the girls. The next thing you know is you'll gonna play skate.

You don't know that you gonna play outside, so you just use a simple jacket, and not wearing a sweater. Even you left your scarf in Pevensies' house. You play skate with the others. You not really bad at skate, you just need Edmund to support you while you skating.

Suddenly, the cold freezing air blew and touch your skin. You felt cold and start shivering. Edmund notices it, so he took off his scarf and wrapped it on your neck. He even took off his sweater and gave it to you. He still wears one jacket, and one sweater, with a small scarf.

"Y/N..." he starts. He knelt down and you shocked. You won't break up with him... doesn't it?  "Will you stay with me for the rest of my life? Be the best present on my Christmas, for my Christmas? All I want for Christmas is you, Y/N. Only you."

He stopped and show a box. He opened it and there's a beautiful ring with a snow charm in it. You can feel your eyes watery. Your eyes get wet. It's romantic, you can say. Even the song they sang... it's just perfect. Susan  Lucy and the others just watch you and Edmund that now been surrounding.

"Will, you, Y/N L/N, be my wife? Will you marry me?" you gasped, and just stood there for a while.

"Yes!" you shout in happiness. People around you start to clapped and shout. Edmund stood up and put the ring into your finger. He hugged you, and you hugged him back. Then he kisses your forehead, then to your nose, and your lips touch his lips. Your lips move and the kiss gets more hot and hot. Both of you broke apart for breath. All you want for Christmas is him, and all he wants for Christmas is you. It's the best present ever.