Chapter 24

Author: *sitting down with feet up* Hey, since when did I last update?

Damian: Hmmm. Two moths ago.

Author: Sh-*censored*

*plays Guess Who's Back by Slim Shady*

I'm BACK!!! But unfortunately, this will be short cause I want the next one to be long. This is going to be he most... Eh.. I should say, weirdest chapter I wrote.

)O(

Nobody's POV:

It was early in the morning when Damian knocked on Raven's door. He went inside once he heard a "Come in." Raven sat up her bed and looked at him. She rubbed her still sleepy eyes.

"Damian. What are you doing here so early?" She asked. Damian sat at the edge of her bed.

"Can't I just check out my girlfriend?" Damian looked at her with a mischievous expression. He rolled over and pinned her on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Raven asked with a smile. His next move surprised her. Damian crashed his lips onto hers, sending electric-like wave throughout their bodies. Raven could feel him smirk during the kiss.

(A/N: Crud. Should I write these things? I think I should just for you guys.)

Raven melted during the kiss. Damian took this advantage and stuck out his tongue. Raven took hold of his collar and pulled him closer. After what felt like forever, they pulled apart. Raven smiled and playfully pushed Damian off her, making him position beside her. She sat up again.

"Not so fast boy. I'm not your girlfriend." Raven said which made Damian also sit up and look at her with a confused guise.

"You haven't asked me yet." Raven said playfully tapping his nose with the tip of her index finger. Damian pouted. Raven chuckled seeing him pout for the very first time. Damian got off her bed and walked to her door. He took one glance at her.

"10 pm. This evening. Dress yourself presentably." And just like that, Damian left. Leaving Raven smiling at what just happened.

-Time Skip-

It was already 8 pm and the Titans have not yet encountered crime the whole they. They all did their usual thing.

Damian was dressed in is usual red hoodie, black pants, and black shoes. He looked at the time and sat on his bed. Even if he won't admit it, he was anxious. Considering that he grew up far away from modernization, he did not know much on what men give women on a date nor how do men say, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' without blowing it off. He shrugged it off, instead, he thought on the possible things that will happen, projecting the sceneries in his mind.

Raven, on the other hand, was excited. After taking a shower, she dressed in her purple top under a black jacket that stops on her waist and has elbow-length sleeves. She wanted to try something new since she knows tonight would be special. She opened her closet and pulled out short black denim shorts that the Tamaranian princess gave her and she thought she would never wear. She finished it off with black boots that stops below her knees.

She looked at herself at the body mirror and took a deep breath. She smiled at herself. Forgetting about her father who is constantly free from the gem he was kept in. She checked the time and was already 9:45. She grabbed her dark purple sling purse and her traditional gold jewelry with red gems.

'Tonight, will be the most unusual thing I'll ever attempt. Nothing can ruin this for me.' Or so they thought...

)O(

Now if you would excuse me, I'll go purchase some bleach.