Chapter 22

I'm back! Anywhos, here's the next chapter as promised.

Explanation: I did the "I think I'm not gonna continue" part because I wanna receive damn compliments to help me with my writer's block. I did wrote this a few days ago but my wifi went gonzeos so I could not post it.

Thanks for supporting this story. I can't believe it already reached 10k views! U guys are the best! I'm so happy right now.

Enjoy the chapter anyway ☺

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

-Time Skip-

Damian's POV:

I found Raven unconscious on the ground. I ran up to her and checked her pulse and breathing. Relived she was okay, I picked her up and made my way to the tower using the motorcycle I rode to arrive here.

I carried her bridal style to the medical bay. All the others were there. Some of them are badly injured while the others just recovered. I put her down one of the patient beds and watched as Cyborg, Kori, and Grayson came to tend her.

"It's better if you leave us for a while." Kori said.

I gave out a long sigh and glanced at Raven once more before heading out. I went to my room and started researching on the latest Slade sightings.

Nobody's POV:

"She's waking up!" Kori said as Dick and Cyborg came closer.

"Raven. Raven." Cyborg called.

Raven's eves slowly opened but she feels an intense, painful feeling. Her eyes started to glow red and she acts

as if she lost control of her body. She starts to go wild, screaming. Tears go down her eyes as her vocal chords start to generate a rough, deep, monster-like voice. Cyborg and Dick instantly grab hold of her arms as Kori tries to calm her down.

"Raven! Listen! This is me, Starfire! Calm down! Please!" Kori pleaded but with no avail.

"She can't hear you. Clearly, she's not herself. Something's in her, controlling her." Dick said.

Suddenly, Raven stopped screaming and started demonically laughing aloud, still struggling to get out of the other's grasps. Dick and Cyborg tighten their grips on Raven's arms as Raven smirked.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Raven let out a demonic voice. Dick and Cyborg are suddenly being electrified. Since Cyborg is a machine, he isn't much affected and instantly grabbed the closest thing he can grab, a lamp, at the side of the bed, and hit her in the head..... Hard. Raven went back to being unconscious as the others went in. Raven's physical appearance turned back to normal and her head started bleeding. Damian came closer and stared in shock. He saw cyborg holding a lamp with some splatters of blood and noticed Raven's head bleeding.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" Damian angrily shouted at Cyborg.

"I did what needs to be done!" Cyborg replied putting down the lamp.

"Hammering her in the head with a lamp isn't the right procedure!"

"They were being electrified, Damian. She's not herself-" Kori started.

"And clearly, this isn't the solution." Damian cut in.

"We need to secure her. She must not escape." Kori said as Cyborg and Dick supported her to another room, more secure than the medical bay, where they could watch her, leaving Damian clench his fists angrily.

-Flashback-

Raven's POV:

"Job well done Slade, leave us." We turned around facing my father. My father seemed to remove the spell that kept me mute earlier cause my throat feels normal again.