Chapter 21

Hey peeps. I hope you're still there. Anywhos, I should e reviewing right now for my test tomorrow, but I will NOT forget my promise, so here it is.

)O(

Raven's POV:

We were about to walk back to the spot when Damian handed me a box.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A gift. Just open it." He replied.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace. A blue gem on the middle of diamonds.

"For me?" I asked.

"Be specific. Of course it's for you." He replied.

"Just making sure." He snatched the necklace from my hand and turned me, my back facing him. He put the necklace on my neck.

Just then, a storm of bullets came upon us. Damian pulled me behind a tree. He took off his outer clothing, revealing his uniform. He pulled his mask from his pocket and put his hand in the bushes, eventually pulling out his katana. He looked at the army of Slade-bots shooting their guns.

"I've come prepared. Contact the titans, I'll befuddle them. Now!" He said as he tried to attack the robots, trying his best to avoid the bullets.

I transformed into my uniform and contacted the titans.

Damian's POV:

I fought some of the robotic beings for a short period of time. Raven joined me.

"I've called the Titans. They say they'll be here." She said as familiar demonic faces appeared.

"W-what?" Raven stuttered, being shocked seeing those faces again.

"Didn't we vanquish them before?" I asked as the Titans joined us.

"You're so early." I sarcastically said.

The robots disappeared, the demons remained, as Deathstroke came out of the shadows. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

"What's the demotion all about Titans? Aren't I glad to see your smiling faces again." Deathstroke said as more demons appeared.

"You still haven't gotten it in your thick skull." I started.

"What Robin, what's the commotion?" Deathstroke asked.

"The last negotiation you had with Trigon. Remind me what happened." I said with a questioning voice.

"Yes, there was a misunderstanding at first. But this time, I know it will come true." He replied.

"And what's your reward this time Slade?" Garfield asked.

"The death of you pesky little heroes." Deathstroke answered.

"Why do you want that?" Kori asked.

"Listen well, I will rout you Titans and the Justice League. Think about the possibilities. ATTACK!" Deathstroke commanded as the hideous creatures charged.

We took some time on overwhelming them. Me and the Titans have some injuries like Garfield broke his right arm and got wounds, Jaime twisted his ankle and got some bruises, Kori have burns on her skin, and Raven-

I looked around but didn't spot Raven. I got up even with the burns. I took one glance at the injured Titans before calling Grayson to come with his van.

I walked away from them and lurked through the woods, hoping to find Raven.

"Raven!" I called but to no luck.

Raven's POV:

I try to struggle free from Slade grasp but can't.

"Stop your struggling. I'm just doing you a favor." He said while tightening the grip. I kept on trying to get free, but that only led to me being slung on his shoulder with a tight grip.

I tried to use my magic but it won't work.

"Your magic won't work on me Raven, your father did some things" Slade said as my throat felt a little strange.

I was about to ask what happened but my vocal chords stop working.

"Now, you need to be quiet in order to not ruin the surprise." Slade said.

"RAVEN!!!" I heard a familiar voice call. Slade kept continued to go to our destination.

I tried to shout but a spell casted my vocal chords to be paralyzed. Slade stopped on a dead field with no signs of life. He walked to the middle of a very familiar sign and we teleported to where I'd rather die than to be in................................. Trigon's lair.