Chapter 23

Hi guyz. I have been quite-really busy now that I'm in 6th grade. You got no idea how we do ICT integration here in our school. Since I'm the classroom president and the smartest one on ICT, I had A LOT of duties. So sorry if I haven't updated as much as I did back before. Enough talk, on to the story.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Raven's POV:

-Time Skip-

I arose from my bed. I was feeling good. I looked around my room and blood stains were everywhere. With the words I will be back. Maybe not in a while, but surely. I will end all of you. all written in blood. I looked at the side of my bed and saw Damian's body unattached from his head. My eyes widened as I panicked. I removed my blanket and saw my body full of scars.

"I will end you. I will end the titans, and take over this world!" A deep rusty voice said. I looked around but saw no one. Tears were falling down my eyes while hyperinflating. I looked back at Damian and tried to move but I cant. I can only turn my head. I looked in front of me and saw...

"Trigon! You monster!" I shouted, still crying. He just laughed and made a big ball of fire.

And he blasted me.

I woke up sweating and took deep breaths.

"Just a nightmare." I said to myself as I brushed it off.

I felt someone beside me. I turned to my side and saw Damian on a chair with his head down on the side of my bed. I sat up and noticed his hand holding mine. I just smiled, looking at Damian peacefully sleeping. But my smile quickly faded as I remembered what happened last night. My face became sweaty as my hart race increased. I got up carefully, not wanting to disturb him in his sleep and went to the common room to meditate. After a while, Damian came in rubbing his eyes. Not knowing what to say, I just gave him a smile. He went in and made coffee.

"About last night..." I said awkwardly as he stirred his coffee.

"What about it?" He asked taking a sip on his mug.

"T-thanks. I guess." I said with a smile.

"Don't mention it." He said heading to the couch. I went to the roof and sat at the corner, to think about things while watching the sun rise from the horizon. I closed my eyes and breathe in fresh air. I thought about things for a while. Then, my thoughts trailed on my nightmare earlier.

'Did that mean something?'

'Is it a warning?'

'Should I consider it as a warning?'

'Maybe I should.'

'But, how was I gonna prepare for the actual battle?'

'Well, I haven't had encounters with Trigon for a while...'

My thoughts were cut short by a tap on my shoulder. I looked at Damian holding a cup of herbal tea. He handed it to me as I took a sip on the mug, letting the taste calm my nerves. Damian sat beside me watching the sunrise. I looked at him and raised my brow.

"I made the tea since I noticed you didn't had it yet this morning an-"

"Thanks for the tea. But, you like the sunrise?" He turned to me and nodded. He went back to setting his attention to the sun.

"Just like your brother."

"Adoptive brother."

"Don't be so harsh on everyone. Keep your cool." I casually said as he looked at me with a confused look.

"You don't have to if you don't want. I'm just giving suggestions." I added as he nodded.

We talked about a few things while sitting at the edge of the roof.

Nobody's POV:

'I will come. I will kill the Titans. I will rule over this planet.' The interdimensional demon thought to himself.

)O()O()O()O()O()O(

Back with a short update. Hope you like it anyways. Plus, if you have any requests for the next part, feel free to put it on the comments. Adios!☺☺☺