Chapter 16

Damian's POV:

"Enough rehearsals! Time for the real deal, here are your outfits." Allyna said handing the three suitcases.

"Well, we better get ready too." Cyborg said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the studios.

"Do that one more time, I'll contact Batman in less than a minute." Cyborg said while walking.

"Do what?" I asked as he sighed.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Skyler's POV:

I went to my dresser and opened the suitcase. I saw a dark pink vest, a white long-sleeved top, fuchsia pants, white shoes and socks, and pink jewelry.

'There is no freaking way that I'll wear this pieces of garbage' I thought as I closed the suitcase and mindlessly threw it away.

'This will be fun' I thought as I explored the dressing room and got a black biker's jacket, dark blue denim ripped jeans, a fire designed shirt, black combat boots, and a silver with a red jewel rebel bracelet.

"This is way better! I don't care if the two organizers go bananas about it." I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror and later on, got out of the dressing room to see Fox in an edgy teen's jacket, black shoes and jeans, with a bit accessories and Varronica in a light blue and white jacket, silver tank top, white pants and shoes, and accessories.

"I see, we all had the same thought." I said while smirking.

"I can't stand being in green everything" Varronica said.

"Well at least your green, mine is pink! It's horrible as f-" I was cut off by Fox elbowing me.

"Language!" Fox said as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys read- What the hell are you wearing?! I gave you outfits!" Allyna said.

"It's the worst ever!" Varronica said.

"Nah ah! It is the most wonderful clothes I ever gave you!" Allyna said as I rolled my eyes.

"If it so wonderful, then why don't you wear it!" I replied.

"Well....uh... Whatever! Let's just get on with it." Allyna said.

"Wait what time is it?" Varronica asked.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

*At the Titans Tower

Nobody's POV:

"Yo dudes! It's already 4:37! We're leaving at 5:00." Cyborg shouted while the others came in.

Kori is wearing a pink half sleeveless top with silver bracelets and necklace, a same pink colored mini skirt, and purple high boots that went just above her knees, almost looking like her old uniform and tied her hair in a high ponytail.

Beast Boy is wearing an orange t-shirt, black pants, white snickers, and a purple baseball cap.

Cyborg is wearing rings which made him look like a normal human and wore a grey shirt, black pants, and yellow rubber shoes.

Raven is wearing a black jacket on top of a deep purple shirt, deep blue jeans and black snickers, and some gold with a ruby necklace.

Damian just wore a red sweater on top of a grey shirt, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots.

"Ya'll ready?" Cyborg asked as each of them said yes except for Damian and Raven.

"Let's just get this over with." Damian said in a bored tone.