Chapter 20

Wut up peeps? Look, My exams came up. We had it just earlier and we'll continue it tomorrow. But, I have a short update here. Enough chit chat. It's show time!

)O()O()O()O()O()O(

Raven's POV:

I opened up a portal earlier and sent David home. I received information from Krystal that I have another date with Damian.

After having Kori help me out by giving me a suitcase that contains a dress that she chose. It's a black and purple dress with silver buttons, a golden chain bracelet with a red gem, black boots, and a black shoulder bag to match. Good thing she knows that I have a taste on black and purple.....now. I remember the last time she helped me dress up for a special occasion.

Flashback

"Please friend Raven, this dress is the cute." Star pleaded.

"No thanks."

"It will surely match your......uh........hair!"

"Do I look like I want to wear a pink dress?" I asked.

"Maybe. It does looks like you are starting to do the caring."

"Look, I appreciate you helping me but a pink dress won't look good on me. Especially in a ballroom."

"Did you at least did the trying of the pink dress?"

"Tried it once, didn't like it."

"If that's what you wish, then it is the o and the k."

"I hope you understand."

"I do, friend. But if you do not like the dress of the color pink, what color do you do the liking then?"

"Black and purple will do Star."

"Glorious! I shall fetch you the black and purple dress that you do the liking then." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. sure." I replied.

End of Flashback

Kori insisted that I should put my hair in a hairstyle called "Waterfall". Since I have no idea what – or how to do that, I made her do it. My hair is a bit longer now, since Trigon is stuck with me, I'm so stressed, I don't have time to cut my hair. Plus, it's not that necessary.

I was in the park, waiting for Damian. I'm not comfortable with dresses. I'm not that type of girl who wears a dress as a casual wear. I sighed. I opened my shoulder bag and got out a book Kori gave me. It was "The Blair Witch Files: The Obsession." and I seem to like the story.

After a while, a man in a motorbike stopped in front of me. He took off his helmet and looked at me.

"You look astounding." Damian said with a smirk. I smiled back.

"You look astonishing as well." I replied.

He handed me a helmet and out on his. We rode on his motorbike. We landed to our destination.

It's a simple, elegant, beautiful, garden dinner. The food was already there, still warm and freshly cooked. It's stunning, as usual.

He assisted me to my chair and sat at the other side of the table

"You like it?" He asked. I smiled.

"Is that even a question?" I asked as he did the smirk that I love so much.

We ate our meals and went out for a walk. The moon was full and big. It was beautiful.

Being on a date isn't so bad, after all.

)O()O()O()O()O(

So, wutta ya'll think? I'm running out of ideas people! But, if you want to suggest, feel free to put it in the comments below. See ya'll soon! :-D