Chapter 9

Hey peeps. My training is finally over for the week, I'm gonna try my best to post more chapters.

)O()O()O()O()O(

Damian's POV:

I woke up at 5:30. I'm used to waking up this early. I took a shower, slipped in my uniform and went at the common room.

"Good morning Damian" Raven said taking a sip at her herbal tea.

"Morning" I simply replied as I sat in the couch, grabbed a random book and started to read it.

An hour passed by and Kori walked in "Good morning Raven, Damian" she said with a big smile on her face.

'Hmmm. I wonder what's she's up to, but that's none of my business' I thought and got back to reading my book.

30 minutes passed and Cyborg walked in along with Garfield and Beetle. "Morning guys!" Garfield said yawning while stretching his arms.

'Sometimes, I think it's weird of Garfield to be all green from head to toe. Well at least Raven is not like that, she has a lot of purple but her skin is- Wait! Why did Raven popped out my thoughts again?!' I just ignored my thoughts and continued reading my book.

After a while, the alarm went off. "It's someone called Doctor Light?" I said looking at the computer.

"Well, let's kick his but....... Again" Garfield said. 'They already fought him?' I thought.

"Titans go!" Kori said as we teleported to a place not far from the tower. ↓↓↓ ( Just imagine the scene to be in the afternoon )

"I'll flood the city with never ending daylight!" Some guy in a costume said, 'That must be Doctor Light' I thought

Raven levitated the connectors from his back and pulled it out as I threw bat-a-rangs but he jumped up and dodged it and Cyborg used his sonic hand cannon to blast the large light bulb.

"You know Light, for a guy obsessed with illumination, you're not very bright" I said as he look at us the same way Mumbo Jumbo did "W-what happened to you, titans?" He asked confused.

"Enough chit chat, let's fight!" I shouted at him.

"Ok, but how did you find my hideout?" he asked.

"Next time you look and steal something, you might want to pick a target we can't see from our living room." Raven said.

"Oh. Well. Um" Dr. Light said and made his hands glow and shot at where we're standing but we stepped aside and dodged it.

"That's a real pretty light show, but sound pack's a bigger punch!" Cyborg said hitting him but he seemed to absorb it and shot it back at Cyborg which sent him flying towards the water.

Kori was avoiding every shot Dr. Light and tried blasting him but he created a shield and blasted her as she hit the metal ground.

"We need to draw his fire" Beetle said and I nodded.

"You got it!" Garfield showing up.

"Dude! Nice pajamas! Do they glow in the dark?" Garfield said pulling his underwear out, mocking the villain.

Dr. Light blasted Garfield but before he could hit him, he morphed into a bat and flew away but Dr. Light is still shooting while Garfield kept dodging. I used the opportunity and went in closer to him. I grabbed my sword and tried to attack him but he made a whip out of light plasma. He attacked as I dodged while walking back until I reached the end of the floor. Beetle shot his plasma cannon at Dr. Light as he dodged it and I jumped to the ground floor. Out of nowhere, Garfield morph into a dinosaur landed in front of Dr. Light and sent him flying on the ground.

Dr. Light stands up "No one defeats Doctor Light! No one!" he said facing us.

Raven appears behind him way taller than she used to be with red eyes and black tentacles coming out of her cloak "Remember me?" she said as Dr. Light faced her and he turned white.

"I would like to go to jail now please" Dr. Light said as Cyborg got out of the water.

"All right the but kicking's over and it's almost evening, time for pizza!" He said as we all follow him but an arm stopped me and Raven from going further.

"Where do you think your going? It's your turn to go on patrol today." Kori said looking at us with a big smile on her face.

"W-what?" I stuttered 'With Raven? Alone? I'm not sure' I thought.

"Now go along. Take care!" She said as she joined the others.

"What. Was that all about?" Raven asked looking at me.

"Not sure. But we better get going" I replied as we went over buildings to spot some crime or something.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Author: Nice plan Kori. Good luck on that. *sarcastic*

Kori: It's the perfect plan.

Author: Uhuh.*rolls eyes*

Kori: If you make it work.

Author: *smiles wickedly*

Kori: Uh. What are you planning to do?!

Author: Oh, just a little something something.....

Kori: You bette-

Author: Bye guys!!! See ya soon!