Chapter 2

Em Back!!!

)O()O()O(

"Just some guy named Mumbo Jumbo?" Damian said facing us.

"That guy again?" I said. I mean, we've been encountering him for like.......years and he always looses.

"What do you mean 'again'? You know this guy?" Damian asks.

"Yeah, we used to kick his but every time we fight him" I answered.

"He never gives up" Garfield whines.

"Let's not waste our time, Raven can you teleport us there?" Kori asked. I nodded and purple energy surrounded us until we're at the place and saw Mumbo Jumbo.

"Well, long time no see titans" Mumbo said turning to face us. His mouth dropped "Wait! Why are Cyborg and Starfire so tall? why are you wearing different uniforms? why did Beastboy and Raven stayed the same? why did Robin became younger? and who's the blue lego man?"

"Let's just get this over with" Damian said in a bored tone.

"Well then, let the magic begin!" Mumbo said as Damian ran straight to him, ready to punch him but Mumbo waved his wand and disappeared.

"Oh no!, where did me go?" Mumbo asked mockingly.

"TITANS GO!!!" Kori said as we joined Damian.

"Abra Kadabra!" Mumbo said, turning Beetle into a talking squirrel.

"Hey! how did you do that?" Beetle said..... Well more like squirrel now.

"A magician never reveals his secret" Mumbo said.

Damian went to my side and whispered "How do we take down this guy? He's an lunatic with magic powers."

I smirked at him as I floated to the air "Azarath Metrion Zinth-" I was cut off by Mumbo grabbing my hood and crashing me down the ground cracking the floor.

"And now for the grand finale! I will slice the lovely assistant in half and never put her back together again!" I can hear Mumbo said as my vision was still blurry.

)O()O()O()O(

*sighs* cheesy isn't it?