Chapter 4

Raven's POV:

Damian had been acting weird by the past few weeks. He has been more open to us, especially to me. Sometimes I can tell he's avoiding me and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure he's still at the training room......again. But again, why would I waste my time stopping him? he's stubborn as ever. I have nothing to do so I went to the edge of the roof and meditate.

'Damian....... Well, he's a big jerk and breaks all the rules but would do anything to protect the ones he care for. He's stubborn, brave, caring, cute, adorea- wait wait wait! did I just call him cute and adorable? no way, I guess I'm just carried away by my thoughts.' My head is filled with thoughts..... No, not filled, overloaded.

As I meditated, memories kept flashing through my head. Me and Damian at the fair, fighting the justice league, becoming a portal, running through hell.

Even if I'm the daughter of the biggest and worse creature in all existence, he's still there for me.

'I'm thinking about him again! I've got to stop this phenomena! This can't be! This is impossible! I can't be falling for him! Even if I do, he wouldn't feel the same' I thought as I got up and turned for the door.

"Hey Raven" 'Hell' I thought as I saw Damian

"Hi, any news?" I replied walking towards the elevator.

"No, where are you going?" He asked.

"Do you need to know my every move?" I asked pushing the down button.

"If I have to" he answered, crossing his arms and turning my direction.

The elevator doors slid open as me and Damian stepped in "I'm going to the park, if you must know." I said as the doors closed. Damian pushed the floor where the common room is and as the door slid open again, we walked in and I went to my room to get some normal clothes. 'Damn! a walk in the park can clear my head a little.... I hope'.

Damian's POV:

'Raven's acting a little strange..... But again, like I'm doing any better' I thought as I realized 'Ugh! that damn empath can't leave my thoughts! if only she hadn't had that pretty fa-' I brisk walked to my room and shut the door "D-di-did I just called Raven p-pretty?" I asked myself while getting this unknown feeling again. 'What is this feeling?' I thought as I snuck through the garage and grabbed Grayson's old motorcycle. I started the engine and made my way through Gotham.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Next chapter is comin' out later, bye!