Chapter 7

Thanks for readin' I guess... I have nothing to say. Let's just go on with the story

)O()O()O()O()O()O(

Damian's POV:

I went back to the tower without them noticing I'm gone. I walked straight to my room to think of what just happened.

'Damn! I can't believe what the hell is happening to me' I thought as I lay on my bed.

'I need some sleep' I thought as I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Raven's POV:

I returned from the park and saw Damian enter his room and I felt like my heart twisted again, I always feel that every time I see him........ It feels really weird.

'I need to have a talk with Kori' I thought cause I need to figure this out. Is it my father, or just me?

I went to Kori's room and I stopped on the doorway. I can hear her talking with Dick on her laptop.....again.

It might be important and I know it's wrong to mess with someone's privacy but it is okay to break the rules as long as no one gets hurt......right?

Dick: You won't believe what Damian just told me!

Kori: What is it?

Dick: I know I'm not suppose to tell you this but promise me that you won't tell this to anybody.

Kori: Sure, what is it?

Dick: Damian has a crush on-

"Oh my! I must've clicked the end button, I'll try to call him again" I can hear Kori say.

'Damian has a crush on someone? It's probably Supergirl or Batgirl' I sadly thought.

Kori: Sorry Dick, I pressed a button.

Dick: Yeah, it's okay. As I was saying, Damian has a crush on Raven!!!

'Wait what?!?!' I was shocked to hear that.

Kori: Really? he told you?

Dick: Yeah.

Kori: When?

Dick: About 30 minutes ago.

Kori: Yes, I can see that Raven and Damian are really close and open to each other.

Dick: Ooooh! I think they'll end up together.

Kori: I hope so.

Dick: Yeah! If they're gonna end up together I'll be Damirae's biggest fan.

Kori: Damirae???

Dick: Yeah, Dami from Damian, and Rae from Raven, Damirae!

Kori: That's nice!

Dick: Oh yeah! I gotta go watch Jason and Tim, they're playing truth or dare. I better prevent the incoming damages. Bye Kori!

Kori: Bye!

'Damirae? Really? Whatever' I thought as I walked in after a few seconds pretending that I heard nothing about that.

"Hey Kori, I need to talk about something" I said as she looked at me.

"Hello Raven, what do you want to talk about?" She asked gesturing her hand for me to take a seat.

"I have this feeling that I can't stop. It keeps coming back to me when I'm near the person, the feeling when your heart is like twisting?" I tried to explain hoping that she'll understand.

"Oh! I believe that's what they call, love. I've been feeling the same with Nightwing" She said. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"W-what?" I stuttered in shock.

"Would you like to tell who this person is?" She said.

"Promise to tell no one please?" I said as she nodded.

I sighed "It's Damian" her eyes widened in joy.

"Oh" She simply said.

"I don't know what to do, I can't stop the feeling" I said.

"Why don't you tell him how you feel?" She suggested.

"I don't think I'm ready yet" I sighed.

"Just confess your feelings when you're ready" She said.

"Ok, thanks Kori" I said as I went for the door.

"Your welcome, I hope it helped" I heard her say as I went to my room.

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Hay people. I just wanted to say. I don't know when I'll update again. I have a lot of work like journalism, school projects, etc. I'm a really busy grade 5 student. See ya again soon.