Chapter 12

Damian's POV:

I was so mad at myself 'I can't believe I let Deathstroke take her!' my anger soon changed into sadness 'It's all my fault. If I saved her just in time, she wouldn't be with that criminal.' I sadly thought.

'I can't give up now, I must find her' I thought as I made my way to the tower as fast as I can.

I reached the tower and running to my room but I was stopped by Kori again. "Outa my way!" I shouted at her and tried to walk past but she blocked my way again.

"How's patrol?" Kori said as I glared at her.

"You do not wanna know" I said as I tried to walk past her but again, she blocked my way.

"What's your problem?!" I angrily asked her.

"I should ask you that" she said as I glared at her.

"Raven's kidnapped and I need to find her ASAP" I told her as her eyes widened.

"Who?" she asked but I didn't answer her and made my way to my room.

'How can I find her now?' I thought.

Damian?

'Huh? Raven?'

Yes

'Where are you?'

I don't really know but Slade has a plan to destroy you all.

'Don't worry Raven, I'll find you, promise'

Please hurry

'The tracking device! I'll try to track you down' I said through our mind link and tried tracking her down through my computer.

Tracking device?

'Yeah, I put one on you'

When?

'Abut thirty seconds after we met'

Please hurry She said before cutting the mind link.

She's in the middle east at the old abandoned warehouse. I instantly ran to the common room only to be stopped by Cyborg.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as I glared daggers at him 'What is with people blocking my way every time?' I thought.

"None of your business" I said as I went to the garage to take the R-cycle and made my way to the warehouse.

'Don't worry Raven, I'm coming' I thought as I put the motorcycle on full speed.

Raven's POV:

I was relieved that Damian knows where I am and the same time nervous 'What if Slade kills him?' I thought 'No, I must not let that happen, I need a way to get out of here' I thought as Slade walked in with a tray in his hand "Dinner" he simply said and dropped the tray on the table and left. 'Damian, help' I thought as I curled up on the bed.

)O()O()O()O()O()O(

I know, it was a short chapter but my journalism training is just horrible. I have to endure with a bunch of school children writing irrelevant editorials. It's a living hell.