Chapter 28

After Karma, and I walked down the aisle, we signed the marriage license, and did a few more things before the pictures. What felt like an hour later, we were waiting to be called in for the reception party.

"I love you, Akabane Aika." Karma said as he brought my hand up to his lips. I smiled.

"I love you too, Akabane Karma." I said before they started to call in the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Where did you pull out your speech vow?" I asked him teasingly.

"Right on the spot. Why should I have it written down, when I'd end up taking it out and chunking it because I would find something wrong with it." He said and I giggled.

"That's a good point." I said .

"What about you?"

"I knew if I wrote something down, I would either end up forgetting it or I would just end up completely changing everything, so I just pretty much made up everything on the spot." I said as everyone was still being called in.

"Who needs planning when it's better to just wing it?" He jokingly asked.

"Normal newly weds." I said with a laugh causing him to snort. About a minute later, it was time for them to call us in.

"Now, for the reason why we are all here. Mr. and Mrs. Akabane!" We both heard Isogai-Kun say before the doors opened and we walked in to everyone cheering and clapping for us.

"Let us all clear the dance floor, as they have their first dance as husband and wife." Isogai-Kun said as we walked onto the dance floor. I raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked before he put his hands in a familiar poise. Oh, we haven't done this since the resort. I thought as we both started dancing to our song, neither one of us losing our smile. It was a bit difficult with my dress but we still managed to do every step perfectly. When the song ended, he kissed me and I giggled some.

"Now, for the father daughter dance." Isogai-Kun said. I saw Karma-Kun nod his head behind me and I turned some to see my dad. Dad took my hand and we both started dancing to the song I chose for us.

"You look absolutely beautiful." he whispered.

"Thank you, daddy." I said softly.

"May I ask about the tiara?" He asked softly and I nodded with a giggle.

"It had to do with his nickname for me. I was his Hime, and the tiara represents him calling me that." I said and he slightly nodded before we dance the rest of the song in silence. When the song ended he lead me to the bride and grooms table where he helped me sit down, before he kissed my forehead.

"I'm so happy for you, baby girl." he said softly before he walked away as Isogai-Kun said it was time for the groom to dance with his mom. I watched as she seemed to tease him until the song ended where he lead her to her table before he walked over to me and sat down. I took his hand and he smiled before he kissed my hand. We listened to both our parents thank everyone for coming to our wedding before they all gave a small blessing, where they started severing the food to us. We all listened and laughed as everyone started their speeches for and about us, until Karasuma-sensei got a hold of the microphone.

"Karma, Aika, I'm proud to see you two finally tying the knot after being engaged since your last year of Junior High." He started out with making us all laugh some.

"I don't have much to say for advice, other than, continuously support and love each other. Also, Karma, you of all people know what she's like when she's angry. Don't over do it, because she probably would kill you." He said making us all laugh while Karma-Kun scoffed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. We had a few more good laughs as more people told speeches or told everyone a story about us causing all of us to laugh or in some cases blush heavily. Once everyone ate, a lot of people hit the dance floor, while Karma-Kun and I went around mingling and thanking everyone for coming until Isogai-Kun told us it was time for us to cut the cake. Once we got the first slice of cake, we fed the first piece to each other when he got some of the icing on my nose. I went to wipe it off when he licked it off, causing my face to nearly explode with my blush, and I lightly smacked his chest making him chuckle before he leaded me to the dance floor where we danced for a few songs while everyone ate some cake.