Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning feeling cold. I groaned some as I shifted trying to find Karma-Kun's warmth only to not find it. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before I slowly got out of his bed. I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom. I showered and put on my uniform. I was still drying my hair with the towel when I headed to the kitchen where I found Karma-Kun fixing us something to eat. He turned his head some and he gave me a smile.

"Morning, Hime." he said.

"Morning, Karma-Kun. What are you fixing?" I asked before I yawned some.

"Fried rice. Go ahead and sit down. I'll be down with it an only a moment." He said. I nodded and sat down at the table.

"You still have bed hair." I said.

"I still have to shower." He said as he sat down two bowls before he sat down in front of me.

"Okay. I'll wash the dishes while you get ready." I said as I grabbed the chopsticks.

"If that's what you want to do, that's fine with me." he said before we both put our hands together.

"Itadakimasu!" We both said before we started eating. Karma-Kin finished eating before me and sat his bowl in the sink. He walked over to me and kissed the top of my head before he headed back to his room. I finished eating and then did the dishes. I was brushing my hair while humming in Karma-Kun's room when he walked out drying his hair and only with his pants on. I blushed and looked away. Karma-Kun chuckled before he grabbed a clean shirt.

"Wonder what will end up doing today?" Karma-Kun mussed as he grabbed his black blazer.

"Only one way to find out!" I said as I sat my brush in my bag. I quickly brushed my teeth before grabbing my school bag and phone. Karma-Kun wrapped his arm around me and we headed to school. When we were almost up the mountain, we saw Nagisa-Kun who was walking with Kayano-Chan.

"They would look cute together, don't you think, Karma-Kun?" I asked him softly.

"We can work on that side project on a later date. I have a date with torture." He said with a smirk.

"No hospital stays for anyone though." I said as I puffed out my cheeks.

"Hai, hai." Karma-Kun said before he spotted Terasaka-San.

"Why don't you walk with Nagisa-Kun and Kayano-Chan the rest of the way." He said.

"Alright. Just don't be to late and I mean it. No hospital stays for anyone." I said before I kissed his cheek and ran over to Nagisa-Kun and Kayano-Chan."

"Ohayo, Nagisa-Kun. Ohayo, Kayano-Chan." I said once I caught up with them.

"Ohayo, Aika-Chan. Where's Karma-Kun?" Nagisa-Kun asked with a smile.

"He went to go talk with Terasaka-San." I said causing Nagisa-Kun to sigh.

"Me and you both know what he means by that." He said.

"I know, but you know he listen's to me, somewhat." I said as I puffed out my checks.

"Are you okay from yesterday, Aika-Chan. You were slammed down pretty hard." Kayano-Chan said with a worried look.

"I'm fine. I don't even have a bruise. The pain was mostly from shock anyway." I said as I waved my hand in the air some causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was really worried that you were hurt." She said.

"Nah I'm good. I'm glad to hear that you were worried about me though." I said with a smile.