Chapter 22

The next day we were all walking and talking about our new gear with Bitch-sensei.

"I proposed a design for those, you know. That Karasuma wanted the same style for both boys and girls." She said.

"Sure glad we didn't go with the Irina. It's cute, but short on defense." We all said.

"That man just doesn't get women. He never even gave me a present!" She said before she walked away leaving us shocked.

"Oh, that's right: four days ago, October tenth..."

"Bitch-sensei's birthday!" We all said as we watched her back. Us girls soon planned something with he help of the boys to help cheer her up and Kataoka-Chan went to start the plan in action.

"Bitch-sensei probably already got just about every gift there is." Sugino-Kun said as he put his phone away.

"It's a tough one."

"The class pitched in five thousand, one hundred and seven yen. Will that even get us a present for a grown woman?" Nagisa-Kun asked and I stretched my arms abve my head sosme. Damn you, Karma. I thought and he turned his head to look at me and sent me a smirk. Damn you. I thought again before I popped the kinks out of my back.

"I knew it! Hey, you guys!" someone new said. We all turned to look to see it was a flower man. Flower Angel is what he had printed on his van.

"Did everything turn out okay? You know, with the old guy's leg?" He asked and I felt warning bells go off in my head.

"The flower-shop guy who called the ambulance! Thanks so much for your help. He managed to forgive us with the help of the pissed of mother of our class." Nagisa-Kun said.

"Ah. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious. And now you'd like to find a gift, something for a grown-up? Mother of class?" He asked.

"Oh, uh-huh. Aika-Chan, is like the mother of the classroom. Always encouraging us when we need it but giving out punishment if we need it." Kazanki-Chan said and I sweat dropped some.

"I think it's good practice for the future. It's also a major turn on." Karma-Kun whispered in my ear making me punch his stomach some with a blush.

"Oh, I see. Anyway, how about something like this?" flower man said as he handed out a flower.

"I get it: a bouquet!" Kayano-Chan said.

"In an age where we have our pick of presents, why do you think flowers are still a popular go-to gift?" He asked.

"It's not just about heart. Their color, shape, fragrance--and their impermanence--makes them a perfect match for the human instinct."

"Wow, that's pretty persuasive!"

"A very fine speech indeed...if only you weren't holding a calculator. Also, it depends on the situation and what you've done." Karma-Kun said.

"Well, uh, it is a business... So what'll it be? It's flowery fate! I'll even cut you a deal." He said and we all looked at each other. It's better than nothing. I thought as we bought it and headed back to school.

"A bouquet for Irina's birthday? Why me? She'd be happier to get it from you." Karasuma-sensei said ad I just looked at him. Kami, he's more denser then Karma-Kun and I were before we starting dating. I thought.

"Karasuma-sensei, if you consider that bitch a vital asset, wouldn't winning your colleague over be a big part of your job? Oh, and let's not tell her who got the bouquet." Karma-Kun said

"You do have a point. All right, I'll do it. Thank you for your concern." Karasuma-sensei said and took the bouquet from us and we all slipped out.