Chapter 26

It's been two years since, I saw him. I thought as I played with my ring as I stared out the window of the private jet.

"Aika-Sama, we will be landing soon. Do you need anything?" the attendant asked me making me look over at her.

"My time table for school." I said and she nodded before she walked off. I bit my lip some, because of my nerves. I hope he hasn't found someone new. I thought before I was handed my time table. I nodded my thinks before getting ready to land.

After leaving, the airport, I headed to the high school still with shot nerves. I was almost there when I noticed a very familiar color of red hair in the distance, looking down. I smiled some before I took a deep breath, and slowly let it out as we got closer. I noticed he had gotten taller. Not much, but it was noticeable to me. He looked up and stopped. I smiled up at him and he rubbed his face some before he stared at me again.

"It's been two years, Karma-Kun." I said softly making him snap out of his trance, because the next thing I knew, I was in his arms and he was kissing me in a rough but passionate way that left me breathless, and craving more.

"Oh, my Kami. You're back." He said and I noticed his voice was slightly deeper.

"I love you."

"Oh, my Kami. I love you. We're going home." He growled out before he threw me over his shoulder, almost hitting himself with my bag. I let out a playful scream before I laughed as he sat a hand on my butt and ran back. He slammed the front door shut behind him before he pinned me to it.He took my bag and gently threw it down.

"Now this is very familiar." I said with a smile and he growled slightly.

"Let's relive every time, then." he said before he crashed our lips together. I kissed back just as rough as he was kissing me as I locked the door behind me before I wrapped my arms around his neck, to deepen the kiss. I felt him nibble my bottom lip, and I gladly let him in. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled slightly making him groan into the kiss before he put his hands under my thighs, after he had lightly squeezed my ass. I jumped and gladly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Yo, Karma! You coming or not?" I heard someone ask from outside the house.

"Fuck off! I've got more important matters at hand!" Karma-Kun yelled as we broke away to catch our breath, only for me to start pressing kisses down his jaw and neck.

"Shesh! You don't have to be an ass about it! You need to get laid already and stop the 'I have a fiancée' bull shit! We all know it's a story to keep girls away from you!" The guy said and I stopped my actions.

"It's not bull shit, besides. She'll be home in a few days! Now leave before I kill you!" Karma-Kun yelled and I went back to peppering kisses down his jaw and neck. I got to his sweet spot and he groaned some before he pulled my hair some, making me look at him.

"I'm going to write how much, I missed you into your skin and soul." He said before he crashed our lips together. I sucked in a breath before I rocked my hips some and he growled into the kiss. I removed my hands from the back of his head down his shirt and started unbuttoning it. I felt one is his hands on my breasts, squeezing lightly and I let out a soft moan. Once I had his shirt completely unbuttoned, I started to pull it off him as I felt him walk away from the door. I could feel the buttons of my blouse coming undone as I trailed my fingers down his spine slowly and I felt him shiver slightly. We pulled away for air once more and he started peppering kisses down my neck only to stop at my sweet spot. I moaned as I felt him bite, suck and lick it until I was sure it would be there for at least a week.

"Kami, I've missed those intoxicating sounds you make." I heard him say against my neck before my blouse was on the ground. A few moments later, I felt the bed on my back, and he was hovering over me. I placed my hand on his check and he closed his eyes as he leaned into my hand some.