Chapter 15

Exams were over and I was sitting on the couch eating a popsicle. I didn't say anything because I knew Karma-Kun was still slightly upset that he didn't do as well as he thought he would. I managed to pull up from the sixth seat to the third. I tied with Rio-Chan, Okuda-Chan, Isogai-Kun, and tied with Tersaka's group for home ec. I also got fifth place for Math instead of my usual fourteenth.

"Rio-Chan, Kayano-Chan and I are going shopping tomorrow." I said to break the silence between us.

"Hm, more red." he said and I blushed.

"Pervert!" I yelled as I threw my unfinished popsicle at him. He laughed before he started to tickle me. I started laughing and tried to wiggle my way out of his hold but he held me tight

"Careful otherwise you won't be able to walk tomorrow." he said causing me to stop and blush brighter than his hair.

"Kami! You've turned into a pervert." I said and he leaned closer to me.

"Only for you." He said before he pressed our lips together. He pulled away and picked me up before laying down on the couch with me on his chest. I snuggled closer and he turned on the t.v.

The next day, I was getting dressed when Karma-Kun walked in from taking a shower.

"I still stand by what I said. More, red." he said and I sighed with a blush.

"I'll see what I can do." I said as I zipped my skirt closed. I grabbed a red tank top and held it up to my chest.

"Will this work out for now?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said and I nodded slightly before I pulled it on. I fixed the straps and he threw his blazer at me.

"Add that." he said. I pulled it on and saw that it worked well with the rest of my outfit.

"Who knew you were a fashion expert." I said with a smirk.

"I'm not unless it's about you. Besides, I wanted you to have some coverage from any guys." He said and I sweat dropped some before the doorbell rang. I ran my brush through my hair, before grabbing my phone, purse and walked to the door.

"We should be done before dinner. I'll text you to let you know." I said as I slipped on my shoes.

"Okay. Love you, Hime." He said.

"Love you too, Karma-Kun." I said before walking out the house.

"Ready?" Rio-Chan asked and I nodded. I was laughing and having a good time with them when they suddenly dragged me into a store. I looked around and started blushing bright red.

"Rio-Chan, Kayano-Chan, why did you drag me in here?" I asked them.

"Oh you know why!" Rio-Chan said as she wiggled her eyebrows at me making my face even more red.

"Can I help you, three?" A lady asked.

"No we're just looking." Rio-Chan said with a smile and the lady nodded before she walked away.

"I'm going to kill the of you." I hissed out and they waved it off as they pushed me into the dressing room. They threw some bra's at me before they practically slammed the door shut. I sweat dropped at their actions before I sighed at the small pile they gave me. I pulled aside the ones that I knew I couldn't fit and handed them back.

"Those won't fit me." I said.

"Kami! Have you already tried this five on?" Rio-Chan asked with a teasing voice.

"No! Check the size. It's a b. I'm a c." I said with a blush.

"Kami! I'm jealous!" Kayano-Chan said and I felt bad for her.