Chapter 13

I woke up in the morning to feel fingers running through my hair softly causing me to shift closer. I slowly opened my eyes and slowly traced circles on his chest.

"Good morning, Hime." I heard Karma-kun say and I smiled up at him before I leaned up some to press my lips to his.

"It is now." I said when we pulled away causing him to chuckle. He pulled me closer and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"We should probably get ready for school." Karma-kun said.

"I really must have died sometime last night, if you just said we should get ready for school." I said in a teasing tone.

"Must be heaven, then." He said.

"I doubt you'd be able to get to heaven." I said with a smirk.

"Punishment time for that one!" He said before he started tickling me.

"Hahaha, no stop! Karma!" I yelled between laughs only to be silenced by him kissing me. I tried to move mu hands to his hair but he grabbed them and pinned them down before he pulled away.

"Screw it. We'll go to school tomorrow." He mumbled and I giggled before leaning towards him.

"I love you." I said softly our lips just barely grazing together causing him to growl slightly before he slammed our lips together.

Hours later, I was walking out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel when the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I heard Karma-kun yell. I hummed and started to get dressed. I had just put on my bra when the bedroom door was slammed open.

"Ah!" I screamed and ran for the bathroom.

"What the hell, Okajima? Rio- Chan?!" I screamed.

"I'm going to kill you, you perverted bastard! Get the fuck out of our bedroom!" I heard Karma-kun yell before a loud crunch and a thump.

"He better not be bleeding on the floor because of he is, then he will lick it off while you sleep on the couch!" I yelled.

"There's no blood, he's just unconscious. Rio-Chan you have five seconds to run before I throw you out." Karma-kun said before a yelp and running.

"Hime, you left shirt." Karma-kun said as he knocked on the door.

"They saw me in my bra." I mumbled before I opened the door some.

"I'll handle it when he comes to." Karma-kun said as he handed me my shirt I had left behind. He kissed my forehead before dragging the unconscious Okajima down the hall. I put it on and buttoned it up before I brushed my hair. I sighed before leaving the room. I walked down the stairs to see Karma-kun was glaring at the unconscious Okajima and the nervous Rio-Chan.

"I'll fix some tea." I said before I ducked into the kitchen.

"Hime where are they?" Karma-kun asked and I knew that he was talking about his torture toys.

"Second closet on the right." I said.

"Thank you!" He said. I hummed in response as I put the cups onto the tray. I was walking out of the kitchen with the tray when Okajima groaned before he slowly started to sit up.

"Welcome back to the world of the living. Now, run." I said as I sat the tray down.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Karma-kun! He's awake!" I yelled.

"Good! I've been meaning to try out this method." I heard before he walked in, grabbed Okajima and walked away.