Chapter 10

"The rainy season's finally done." Sugino-Kun said and I hummed as I pulled the collar of my uniform away from my neck some.

"It's starting to get hot."

"The season for outdoor activities. How about we go have fun somewhere outside?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"How about fishing?" Karma-Kun asked.

"Sounds good. What's there to catch right now?" Nagisa-Kun asked. Aw look how innocent he's being. I thought.

"Summer is the season for fresh delinquents. Let's use Nagisa-Kun as bait to catch the ones and try to shake him down. and fleece them instead!" Karma-Kun said as he grew his devil horns and tail.

"Would that include you in that pile?" I asked innocently and Karma-Kun looked at me and I smiled.

"I never knew delinquents were seasonal." Nagisa-Kun said with a sweat drop. 

"What about the beach?" Nagisa-Kun asked.

"I'm down for the beach." I said with a smile as we started pacing the baseball field. We stopped and waited for Sugino-Kun to finish his conversation with the baseball club.

"Whoa, that's incredible. You make it sound like you're one of the chosen." Karma-Kun said as we walked up to them.

"That's right, I am. Don't like it? Then I'll show you at the ball game tournament. There are those chosen to stand at the top and those who aren't. You'll see the huge gap that's already opened between us at our age." said the pitcher of the baseball club.

The next day we were sitting in class listening to Koro-sensei about the ball game tournament. I hummed but stood up.

"I won't be able to play in the basketball game with the girls. Akuma has an appointment to get his some of the shots he needs, and I have a doctors appointment after words. Though I will be back in time to watch the boys play." I said.

"I don't want you to go alone." Karma-Kun said and I gave him a smile.

"Kali-San said she would go with me." I said and he nodded.

"Okay." He said.

"You're going to let her go just like that?" Everyone asked.

"Yes.  I trust her and she knows what'll happen if she lies." Karma-Kun said.

"And you know what happens when you piss me off." I said innocently.

"You guys are so cute together!" Rio-Chan yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"I might not be able to play, but I can help everyone get ready in three days." I said as I formed a sadistic smirk.

"Oh this will be fun." Karma-Kun said. After school, the guys stayed behind to practice with Koro-sensei and I headed down the mountain.

"Aika-Chan, what do you have planned?" I heard Karasuma-sensei ask and I turned my head to see he was starting to walk behind me.

"You'll see." was all I said before I practically skipped away. I headed to the parking lot and saw Kali-San.

"Aika-Chan." She said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi. Did you bring it?" I asked and she nodded. She brought the bag out of her car and I clapped my hands.

"Yes. Give me a couple moments and I'll be changed." I said before I skipped to the bathroom. I pulled on the nice blouse and straightened out my skirt. I slipped on the flats and I applied some make up to make myself look a little bit different. I nodded and put everything back into the bag before walking out. I handed the bag back to Kali-San and she smiled.