Chapter 11

It's been three months into our assassination training and we were currently outside training against each other and against Karasuma-sensei himself. I was silently walking around watching everyone. Isogai-Kun and Maehara-Kun have the best team work. I thought as they went against Karasuma-sensei. Karma-Kun, looks like he's the evasive, meanering type but he has a lot of mischief in his eyes. A natural born fighter and thrill seeker. I thought.

Okano-Chan is unpredictable thanks to her gymnastics background. I thought. Kataoka-Chan has a longer reach and momentum that can rival the boys. Nagisa-Kun he's like a snake. I thought as Karasuma-sensei flipped him when Nagisa-Kun tried to attack him from behind.

Now! I thought before I silently ran forward. I grabbed Karasuma-sensei's arm and brought it back some like I was going to shove it behind him only for him to twist and try to grab me. I wrapped my legs around his arm and let gravity take over while I brought my knife around and held it at his neck from behind.

"What's your move, sensei?" I asked him softly. He froze and looked at me in shock. That's when I realized how silent it was.

"She got him." I heard them say after a few minutes.

"She's the only one who has managed to get him to freeze."

"I never noticed she wasn't practicing until now." I let him go and stood up. I dusted off my clothes.

"Oh, that was a good one, Hime." I heard Karma-Kun say before he started to pat my head. I looked up at him to see he was smiling down at me with a lot of pride in his eyes. I smiled up at him and cocked my head to the side some.

We tried to get Karasuma-sensei to join us for some snacks but he turned us down.

"Who's that?" I asked and nodded towards the stairs.

"Who's what?" Everyone asked before they turned to see Karasuma-sensei had stopped walking and was facing a fat man.

"Hey! I'm Akira Takaoka, and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you, E-class!" the fat man said and I sneezed.

"I smell a fake bastard." I mumbled as he walked towards us and sat down everything he was carrying. he pulled out a bunch of sweets and I glanced at Karma-Kun. He shook his head. I'm skipping. Wanna join me? He asked. I went to open my mouth but stopped when I heard my name being called.

"Aika-Chan! I need a word with you!" Karasuma-sensei said from the hill. I nodded and stood up. Karma-Kun snuck off and headed to the staff room with Karasuma-sensei. Once he shut the door to the staff room I slammed my fist into the wall.

"That fat bastard outside is faker than Bitch-sensei. He's hiding an even more sadistic side that makes Karma-Kun look like a saint." I said as he sat down.

"I see. I want you to keep analyzing him. Also where did Karma-Kun end up walking away to?"

"Karma-Kun's skipping. He doesn't like that fat bastard and neither do I." I said as I crossed my arms.

"He is still a government worker who will be teaching you." He said as he crossed his arms.

"With all do respect, Karasuma-sensei, I could care less if he was your long lost twin brother. He's a slimy fat bastard and I'm going to bring him down." I said.

"Fair point." He said as he leaned back against his chair.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me to do?" I asked.

"Partially. I also wanted to say congratulations. You're the first student to actually get a death blow on me." He said and had a small smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back some.