Chapter 7 Karma

"Is everyone okay?" I heard Okuda-Chan ask.

"Thank goodness you're all right, Okuda-Chan." Nagisa-Kun said.

"Gomen-- I just ran and hid." Okuda-Chan said.

"No, you did the right thing." I said as I sat up and I rubbed my head.

"They're no strangers to crime, those guys. Even if we report them, it won't be over that quickly. Although, I'd like to handle their execution myself. They touched my Hime. Made her cry out in pain and made her start crying. They are going to pay." I said with a dark look on my face.

"Bu... how are we gonna find them?" Sugino-Kun asked.

"Koro-sensei's book must have something on this." Nagisa-Kun said while I sat on the ground plotting on how to get my revenge.

Not to much long later, we were at an abandoned building with a van parked outside. I walked to the front and pushed open the door.

"Karma-Kun! You need to calm down and be patient." Sugino-Kun said. I turned my head to look at him and he shrank away from me.

"Like hell I am. They have my Hime." I said before I walked in. There was only one person guarding the door and he wasn't looking at me. I quickly started hitting him and he was barely conscious when I finished. I found a knife on him and I stuffed it into my pocket before I picked up the guy I just beat. I slowly pushed the door open.

"Oh look our photographers have arr-" the leader started to say only to stop when he saw his friend. I dropped him, causing him to fall to the ground like he was dead while I glared at the gang.

"You guys!" I heard Kayano-Chan say.

"School trip guidebook, page 1243: What to do when a group member has been abducted. If you have no leads on the perpetrator, first use the content of your conversation and any verbal quirks to determine if he or she is from the local area. If not, and is he or she was wearing a school uniform, see page 1334." Nagisa-Kun said before he started turning the pages at a fast rate.

"You may be up against another student on a school trip, stirring up trouble." Nagisa-Kun said.

"You're here!" Kayano-Chan said and I saw that she and my Hime were tied up. I narrowed my eyes when I saw how tight my Hime's were on her wrist, and I knew why she wasn't saying anything when she saw us. She knew if she did she would start saying ow.

"I-it's you! How'd you know we were here?" The leader asked.

"Being unfamiliar with the area, the perp can't go too far after the abduction, but will choose a secluded spot nearby. If this is the case, see page 134 of the appendix. My Mach twenty, bird's eye view map of abductor hideouts may help."

"The guidebook was really helpful after all." Sugino-Kun said.

"I guess we should take it with us after all." I said before I turned my attention back to the gang.

"So? What's it going to be fellows? You've already done so much! You'll be spending the rest of your trip...in the hospital." I said with an evil look before I heard some thumps behind us.

"No baddies here. I took care of them." I heard Koro-sensei said and I barely turned my head to look at him.

"Sorry I'm late. I was letting you handle this while I searched elsewhere with a fine-tooth comb." Koro-sensei said as he dropped the four guys he was holding. I heard a loud yelp and I snapped my head to see my Hime was biting her lip as she struggled over to Kayano-Chan. I blinked to see Koro-sensei was in front of us and some of the gang were on there knees in pain and shock.