Chapter 24

I was reading a file when I felt my phone go off. I pulled it out to see it was Ritsu-Chan holding up a sign.

"The class is in a civil war. Karma is red for kill. Nagisa is blue for save. You need to get back to school and stop them." I read. I sighed and nodded slightly. I've gotten another twenty percent of my answer in the short time I was here anyway. I thought before I stood up. I ran out the room I was in and managed to hang up my lab coat before running out of the building.

Shit! It's going to take me a while to get back to school. I thought as I started to run back to the school. I was half way back to the school when I stopped to catch my breath in front of a craft store. I walked in and bought some purple paint before running back. As I ran up the mountain, I poured the paint on knife. I ran up to find Karma-Kun and Nagisa-Kun beating the crap out of each other. I ran forward, passing Karasuma-sensei.

"Aika-Chan." I heard him say before I was gone out of his range. I jumped in between the both of them giving them cuts that would leave them dead if it was a real knife.

"Hime?"

"Aika-Chan?" They both asked.

"I win." I panted out before dropping to my knees.

"Give me some water!" Karma-Kun shouted and a moment later I felt a large gust of wind before I was handed a cold water bottle. I drained three of them before I was able to breath properly.

"Aika-Chan, where were you?" Koro-sensei asked me. I pulled out my phone.

"I was at the the Tora Inc. main lab studying. Nagisa-Kun, I know you want to save him before March. Karma-Kun, I know you want to kill him before March." I said and they both nodded.

"Why purple?" Karasuma-sensei asked me.

"I chose purple because the only way to save Koro-sensei is to kill him." I said and everyone made slight noises here and there.

"Just shut up and hear me out! If I didn't do anything, Nagisa-Kun would have won and Karasuma-sensei would only give you at least one month to find a way to save him." I said as I tried to stand up only to crash back to the ground.

"Aika-Chan!" Nagisa-Kun cried out.

"I must have strained my legs running all the way here and up the mountain." I said with a weak laugh.

"How did you even know this was going on?" Rio-Chan asked.

"Ritsu-Chan, told me. I figured something like this would happen sooner or later, so I asked her to tell me when it happened so I could step in." I said and everyone seemed to nod in understanding.

"Now, I think we should all head home, clean up, eat and talk more on this tomorrow." I said.

"Hai, hai. Momma Aika." They all said and I let out a small laugh.

"Up you go." I heard Karma-Kun say before he was carrying me bridal style and walking away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his hold on me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him softly.

"For you straining your legs? Yes. For you stepping in? No. I'm more mad at myself at how easily Nagisa-Kun was going to outsmart me in hand to hand." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"How much more of your final answer do you have?" He asked.

"I got another twenty percent. So in total, eighty percent."

"When are you going to tell everyone?" He asked as he headed down the mountain.

"I want to be at least ninety to ninety-five percent sure, first." I said and he hummed slightly.

"Okay." He said and he carried me in silence. He unlocked the door to our house before sitting me down on the couch.

"I'll bring you some heating pads." he said before he walked away. 

The next day, he had to carry me up the mountain.

"Are you okay, Aika-Chan?" I heard Rio-Chan ask as Karma-Kun sat me down in my chair.