thirty four

Halle's POV:

My body hurt and I could barely feel anything. My head was pounding, really everything was throbbing. All I could see was darkness and could barely hear anything but the sound of beeps like you hear in a hospital. 

Wake up, Halle. Wake up for Drew.

I opened my eyes and was captivated by bright lights. I stretched a little then used all my strength to sit up. I looked around the room I was in and saw I was in the doctors at the packhouse. I detached the heart rate tracker on my finger and stood up, walking slowly to the door. I opened the door up and looked out to the hallway. There were two guards standing there and smiled when they saw me. "Luna we are so glad to see you healthy."

"Thank you. Do you know where Drew is?"

"He was in town last we heard." The blonde one said. I nodded and walked down the stairs, well more like hobbled.

I looked around and saw no sight of anyone. I went outside to the front and just looked at the beautiful scenery in front of me. I could not help but feel so extra blessed to have been found and back with my family and friends. My mom and I need to be together and just hang out for a while. Before I could get back inside, I saw a black SUV pull into the driveway. And my eyes were filled with the sight of a smiling Drew jumping out of the truck and running, more like sprinting,  towards me.

He was in front of me in a matter of seconds. His strong arms wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground, spinning me in circles. I giggled and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer if that was possible. He put me on my feet and pulled my face to his till our lips met. There was so much passion and emotion in this kiss. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me if that was even possible. 

"Halle," he breathed once we pulled away."When you were gone, I thought I was going to die of a broken heart. I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again."

"I'm back babe. Back in your arms and with you." I kissed his lips again. His arms tighten around my waist. There was so much passion and love in this kiss as well. I missed his embrace. I missed his lips.

I pulled away and placed one of my hands on his cheek. His hair was long and he had a lot of stubble on his jaw and cheeks. I pushed back a piece of his hair. His eyes were dark and had a few bags. I rubbed my thumb over his cheek before pecking his lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He intertwined our fingers.

"Can we get some food first? I'm pretty starved." I asked causing him to laugh.

"Yes anything you want, baby." He kissed my forehead and pulled me to his side.

I ate whatever was in my site. Two sandwiches, a ton of fruit, and like a whole bag of chips. Drew laughed as I scarfed down the food but I had no shame.

Once I had finished my feast of food, Drew brought me up to his room so I could shower. I washed my hair and body at least 2 times as well as shaving my entire body. I felt so good after that. Drew was supposed to leave me clothes but he didn't, typical Drew. So I tightened my towel around my body and walked out to see him sitting on his bed watching television. It was a lot like the morning after I found out he was a werewolf.

"Drew did you forget about something?" I said leaning on the door frame.

"How could I ever forget about your hot self," he smirked. "By the way, I love you in a towel but I would love more for you to not be wearing one."

He winked causing me to roll my eyes. "Don't be gross. Now go get my clothes."

He came back with a pair of leggings, undergarments, and one of his sweatshirts. I changed in the bathroom and brushed my hair out. I joined him in his room and sat down next to him on the bed.

"How long was I gone for?" I asked playing with my thumbs.

"Almost 3 weeks. Those were the longest three weeks of my life." He grabbed my hand in his. "But we live in the present and I'm the happiest now that your home."

He lifted me up effortlessly and laid me on top of him. He played with my hair and rubbed my back as we watched Fast and the Furious 5. I felt myself falling asleep. But that didn't last.

The door burst open and in walked Brooke, Emily, Kat, Lana, and Amber. They all squealed and took their phones out to take pictures of us. "No paparazzi, please."

I stood up and was instantly attacked by all of them. I embraced each of them separately. Kat was crying and so was Brooke, which made me almost start balling.

Brooke and Emily had to leave for Emily's competition but I promised the, when they got back we would have a girls night. Kat and the girls wanted to take me and hang out in the movie room for a little bit. "Let me approve it with big boy over there.

"Hey babe," I turned to him. "Is it okay if we go hang out for a little bit?"

"I just got you back and now you wanna leave me?" He pretended to cry.

"I'll be back soon and then I'll be all yours." I leaned and kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." He winked.

The girls and I walked down to the movie room and actually didn't watched a movie. We talked the whole time. And ate a load of candy but that was a given. They were also helping me catch up on school a little bit.

My phone and rung and I saw it was my mom and it was getting late so I told the girls I'd see them later. I walked outside and answered the phone. "Mom!"

"Halle my angel! You are awake." I could hear her holding back a sob.

"Yes, momma. I miss you. When can I see you?"

"I will be over as soon as I can and you are coming home to me. I can't get out of work tomorrow so probably the next day."

"I can't wait that long mom. I'll have Drew bring me over tomorrow."

"That is even better. I'm glad your there. If you weren't here with me I would want you to be with Drew."

"I know momma. I'll let you go. But I love you, mommy."

"I love you too angel!"

I hung up the phone and went back upstairs to Drew's room. I opened the door and saw a giant bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear. Drew was leaning near the bed looking hot as usual. I smiled at him and met him for a kiss.

"Drew I don't know if I would be where right now if it wasn't for you. You are my lifesaver."

"I would take a million bullets and many more for you baby. To have you in my arms, safe and sound, is all I could ask for. I love you." He kissed my lips.

"I love you more, Drew."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY BABIES

I miss you all so so so so much. I hope all is well in school or just in life in general. I've got some news. The Alpha's Human Mate may be coming to an end soon. I know I know, and end of an era. But I have some other works I would love to share with you guys. Your support has meant the world to me. To come on and see all the support I've gotten blows my mind because I never run a million years would have thought people would read my work. But you guys did and it touches my heart you guys have done that. So thank you.

I love you all to death.
xoxo Hunter❤️