eleven

I woke up with warm arms pulling me to a hard chest. Drew's scent captivated me. I looked up and saw Drew, looking the most peaceful I've ever seen him. I ran my fingers through his hair and felt him lean into my touch.

"You're not letting me sleep." his groggy voice spoke not opening his eyes. I kissed him on his lips and started getting up. "Where are you going, my love?"

"To get ready for school, you should too."

"I'll have Justin bring me clothes." He stood up and stretched showing his stomach. I couldn't help but stare. I saw him smirk before I turned around to go to my room.

I rinsed off my body and stepped out, wrapping my warm towel around me. I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked into my room, almost screaming when I had. Drew was sprawled out on my bed and was now laughing cause he scared me so much.

"I hate you." I walked past him to my closet.

"No, you don't." His voice was still full of laughter. I pulled out jeans, a white long sleeve, and a maroon flannel. I walked out to see Drew sleeping peacefully on my bed. I didn't want to wake him up so I wrote him a note before I left.

"I know you probably would have wanted me to wake you up, but you looked so adorable sleeping;) Rest up my boy.

XOXO Halle"

I pulled into Potter Wood's parking lot. When I got to my locker I felt bodies wrap their arms around my shoulders and stomach. I turned to see Kat, Lana, and Amber.

"Let's go shopping after school today," Amber exclaimed as we started walking to 1st period.

"I'm down." "Let's do it." Kat and Amber said at the same time. They all turned to look at me.

"I'm in," I said. We took our seats next to each other in the corner of the class. Justin, Nate, and Stephen take seats in front of us.

"Wheres Drew?" all of them turned around to me.

"He fell back asleep when I was getting ready, so I just left him to get some sleep."

"I search for like 15 minutes to get that boy clothes." Justin shook his head. I laughed and turned my attention to the teacher.

Drew hasn't texted me so I assumed he was still sleeping. I grabbed my Anatomy books and huffed as I made my way to class. I don't know why I took such hard classes this year. But thankfully this is the last week until mid-terms. And then I can relax during Christmas Break.

The teacher was talking about what causes carpal-tunnels. I took down everything he said to make sure I understand.

"Halle Patterson, please go to Room 340 right away." the intercom spoke. My teacher told me to pack my stuff up and to go. I dropped my bag in my locker before going to find room 340.

I finally found it and opened the door to it. There was no one in there but I cautiously walked inside.

"Hello?" my faint voice sounded through the room. Suddenly I heard the door close and felt someone grab my hand. I jumped quickly feeling the person laugh.

"Calm down." a warm breath whispered in my ear. I turned around and pulled the person to me.

"I hate you."