four

I watched Drew as he held onto the guy by his collar. Drew was literally shaking like he was going to burst like a firework. The guy he was holding onto looked petrified, I thought he was going to pee himself. Drew's eyes started to change colors. They were now a goldfish orange color with black swirled through them. I hide behind the wall as best as I could while listening to there conversation.  I crouched closer to hear them better.

"Listen, James," that was the guy's name. "Don't you ever go near her or I won't hesitate to rip your throat out." My eyes widened. WTH was he acting like this. He's not my protector or anything. 

"She is your Luna and I am your Alpha, you better listen closely." I peaked over and watched as James started to crumble in Drew's arms. All of a sudden, Drew threw James over the fence. Like right over a ten-foot fence! It was so inhuman like.

He turned around and his eyes locked on mine. I gasped and moved behind the wall. I tried to run inside but something grasped my wrist pulling me back. He trapped me against a wall.

"Halle." He breathed out. I was scared and all-out petrified. His eyes flickered back to his normal hazel ones.

"How in the world did you do that?" I freaked pushing on his chest. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I felt the same sparks as I did when he helped me into his car.

"Well, James pissed me off. And yeah."

"No how did you fling him over a fence? My uncles was a bodybuilder and couldn't even pick up my cousin who was a wrestler." I asked frantically. James looked big and muscular but not as big as Drew.

My mind was racing and I felt like I was going to faint. A group of kids came outside so he pulled me to the side of the house with him.

"Halle please calm down. I'll tell you everything," my breathing became normal. "Let's go for a walk." He said grabbing my hand pulling me into the woods behind the house.

A breeze moved in and sent a chill down my spine causing me to shiver. Something caused a twig to snap behind us causing me to jump up in the air. Drew chuckled but pulled me to him and continued on to where he was taking me. His body heat warmed me instantly and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Drew had brought me to a huge lake. My mouth dropped at how pretty the scenery in front of me looked. The moon and the stars reflected perfectly. It looked exactly like, a movie scene.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Drew's voice spoke.

"Yes, it's breathtaking."

"Not as much as you are." Thank goodness it was dark out so he couldn't see how red my face was turning.

"Okay, now explain mister." I crossed my arms facing him.

"Alright so James pissed me off and I am very hot-tempered."

"Yes, we established that." He laughed lightly.

"Okay so have you ever heard of a werewolf?"

"Yes, my grandma used to tell me stories of them when I was little. But I never believed in them."

"Well, uh" he scratched the back of his neck. "They kind of are real." I laughed at him.

"Ha, and I'm a mermaid." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm serious." He barked.

"And how would you know?"

"I, sort of, am one." I burst out laughing. Whatever he was drinking tonight was really getting to him.

"Yeah, we'll show me."

"Alright." He started to take his clothes off. When he started to undo his belt, I put my hands up. "What are you doing?"