forty four

My pregnancy has not been easy. The morning sickness has consumed me lately. My first appointment was later today and I was hoping everything was great. I have been pushing this appointment away but Drew is making me go.

"Sweety, wake up." I heard Drew's velvety morning voice say. I groaned a little bit and rolled over, facing away from him. I felt him kiss my shoulder and up my neck.

"Mmm," I mumbled as he kissed my mark. "I'm awake."

"Good." he kissed my lips. "Now, get up my queen. We have to go check up on our little prince." he lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. My stomach was already huge and very prominent.

"What makes you think it's a boy?"

"I can feel it in me."

"Yeah well, I can feel it being a girl." I was just trying to get at it.

"Well whatever it is, it will be very very loved." he kissed my stomach again. I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and got up to get ready for the day.

I can't wear jeans anymore, that's how big I am. I swear I'm only in my first trimester, which is why I am confused.

I pulled on a pair of leggings and a sweater. I slipped on my boots and grabbed my coat. Drew was already dressed and he was waiting on the bed for me.

We quickly ate something and Drew drove us to the OBGYN. My nurse checked me into an ultrasound room and I sat on the bed with Drew while we waited for the doctor. Drew rubbed my stomach lightly while we waited.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in. "Hello, I'm Doctor Ryan. I will be taking care of you, Halle."

"Nice to meet you." I shook her outstretched hand. "This is Drew."

They shook hands and she sat on her chair. "So it says you have been having really bad morning sickness."

I nodded. "It seems to come every second of the day, 24/7."

"It's common to get that but we will check it out. Now, do you want to see the little one?"

I nodded my head. I sat back and lifted my sweater up. She put that cold jell on my skin and I shuttered. She placed the wand on my stomach and started moving it around my stomach. She was silent for a minute before looking up at me with a smile.

"So you are almost 6 months. Everything looks healthy. The heartbeat is perfect. Would you like to know the gender?" I looked up to Drew and he nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, we would!" 

She moved the wand on my stomach a little more. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Fayden, you are having a beautiful little boy!" 

"Drew started jumping up and down. He instantly grabbed my face and pulled my lips to his. We both smiled into the kiss. The doctor had left us in the room for some alone time. 

"Yay our little prince,"  he mumbled in between kissing all over my face.

"He better look like you, you're the attractive one," I said kissing his lips.

"Shhh, you are perfect baby," he pulled me up with him. "Let's get home and get ready for the party."

"What party?" I asked confused. 

"The pack is throwing a party because they knew we would find out the gender today. They all want to know who their future leader is going to be." We exited the office and went toward the car.

"A party? Really? When I look like a giant pumpkin."

"Baby hush. You are absolutely stunning. And you what makes you even sexier?" He pushed me up against the truck. 

"What's that?" his face was in my neck. 

"The fact that you are carrying my baby in here. Our perfect baby boy." he kissed my neck. 

We made our way back to our house and I instantly dropped onto our bed. My back was hurting and my feet were aching. Drew flopped on the bed next to me and rolled me onto my side so he could start rubbing my back. He kept kissing my shoulders and I would warm up instantly.

Drew and I stayed like this for about an hour before it was time that we needed to get ready for the party. I dragged myself into the shower and washed my entire self. I wrapped my soft towel around me and walked out to see Brooke and Emily sitting on the bed with a white dress next to them.

"Hi girls." I tightened my towel around me more. "What's up?"

"We came to get you dressed for tonight," Emily said. 

"There's an hour and a half till the others get here, so let get it going." Brooke grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bathroom. 

They curled my hair perfectly and I applied just a little bit of mascara and concealer on my face. I really just wanted to go to sleep right now but this party was pretty important I guess. I slipped on the white dress they picked out for me and slipped into the strappy sandals I had picked out. 

"You look like an angel, Halle." Brooke gawked. 

"Absolutely stunning." 

"Thank you girlies. What time should we go down?" 

"I think we can go down now. Everyone should be here." I nodded grabbing my phone and following them down the stairs. Everyone's eyes were on us as we descended the stairs. Drew's gaze blared into me and still makes me blush from it. 

"You are a goddess," he wrapped his arm around me tightly. "Whoever is married to you is one lucky man." 

"Yeah, he is the luckiest man alive." I kissed his lips lightly. 

"Are you excited?" He whispered in my ear. 

"Very excited! I know you are too so you can tell everyone you're having a mini-you." I playfully glared at him. 

"Well duhhhh." He smirked. I kissed his cheek and we went and stood around so everyone could hear us. 

"Welcome pack. As you all know my beautiful mate and your luna," he paused to kiss my bump. "are expecting a little wolf. And we are excited to announce their gender tonight." 

He looked over at me and I gave him a smile. "Anyone who was betting on it being a boy is correct. We are having a BOY!" The entire pack started howling. 

Drew kissed me passionately and I couldn't help but laugh. I felt something hit my skin softly and looked to see blue flower petals. 

"If he is anything like you, we're giving him back." I hit his chest lightly. 

"Oh hush, I was a perfect angel." I rolled my eyes and leaned into him. 

"I love you, Drew." 

"I love you, baby."

-------------------------------

Hello Party People!

Long time no see I know! My life has been wild and whack lately nut it felt good to be able to write this part out. I will try and edit another part for all of yall lovelies. 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

xoxoxo