six

My eyes widened as I realized the position Drew and I were in, with me straddling his waist. Drew didn't seem fazed at all. His mom looked at us and gave us a slight smirk. Drew finally sat up and I rolled off of his lap.

"I thought you and dad weren't going to be back until Monday?" he spoke going to give her a hug.

"We finished all the paperwork early. Now please introduce me to your lady friend." she sent me a warm smile.

"Mom," Drew turned to me. "This is Halle. Halle this is my mom, Candice." I got up quickly to shake her hand. Candice grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"It's nice to meet your Mrs. Fayden."

"You too deary, but call me Candice. I feel old when people call me Mrs." her works made me laugh. "I'll leave you guys be."

Once his mom had left Drew turned to me and grabbed me by the waist. Suddenly we were pushed onto the couch-bed cause me to squeal.

"Your mom is sweet."

"I didn't expect you to meet her so soon." He sighed leaning on his side next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked. He pulled out my phone from his pocket.

"4:00" I grabbed my phone from his hand.

"Thanks for my phone back. But I need to go." I sat up and grabbed his sweatshirt.

"Need to or want to?" He smirked grabbing me from behind.

"Both."

"Do you want time to drive you now?" He asked kissing the back of my neck softly. I nodded lightly. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the movie room and to what I guessed was the garage.

My eyes went wide when they were met with dozens of expensive cars. Drew pulled me towards the famous black matte Raptor, helping me in. He drove to my house easily, without me having to tell him directions.

"Thank you for letting me stay Drew," I said as we pulled up to my house.

"Pleasure, I'll see you on Monday." I tried to get out of the car but was pulled back by my hand and felt something warm on my cheek. Once Drew released his lips from my cheek, I hurried into my house. Once inside I instantly went back to sleep in my warm bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Monday morning and I was regretting waking up. I was dressed in a pair of light jeans, a white v-neck with a maroon cardigan and a leopard print scarf. I also had on my tan boots.

I slipped on my coat and grabbed an apple so I wouldn't be late. My mother dropped me off early than expected so I had about 15 minutes to spare. Kat was at her locker and instantly smiled when she saw me.

"Hi, girl."

"Hi, friend."

"How was your weekend?" She smirked at me.

"Fine, very uneventful."

"Oh, so you weren't with a certain hunky football player name Drew?" I rolled my eyes at her and shut my locker.

"I have never heard of anyone."

"Is that so?" A cool breath fanned on my neck causing me to shutter. I turned around and was greeted with A smirking Drew.

"It is. I don't know of a hunk named Drew, just you. I should meet him, maybe he's hot-" before I could finish a deep growl escaped Drew's mouth. I patted his chest lightly, "Calm down Mr. Big Bad Wolf."

The bell thankfully rang and I walked into my English class. A semi-furious Drew walked in right as I sat down and went straight for the seat behind me. I groaned to myself and saw him smirk.