thirty two

Halle's POV:

I have been in this dungeon for far too long. It was a living hell. Audrey and I became friends and she would tell me things about my captor, Gavin. Gavin kept coming down trying to get me to like him but I was repulsed by him. He acted like I was his mate and tried to kiss me multiple times. I would dodge him causing a punch to be thrown my way. My body hurt and was so bruised, I looked like I painted it on.

The door of the dungeon slammed open causing me to awake from my sleep. I looked to see Gavin smirking at me. He stalked over to me as a lion does it prey. I leaned closer to the wall trying to get away from him. He laughed at me and bent down in front of me.

"Wow darling, it's been 2 weeks and you still haven't learned to accept that I love you." I shuttered in disgust at his words. He grabbed my bruised jaw in his hands and pulled my face close to his. "You need to accept it."

"I will never love you." I spit in his face. He released my face.

"You will if you know what's best for you."

"I would rather die than love you. You disgust me." He let out a cringe-worthy laugh.

"I've never wanted to love someone until you. I guess I just never found it." He leaned closer to my face again.

"The reason you don't find love is that you don't deserve it," I said pushing him away from me. He smirked and raised his hand, a striking my face the hardest he has ever.

"As I said, if you know what's good for you, you will love me." He said, turning back before he walked out. "If you want Drew to live, I would listen to me."

Once he was gone, I burst into tears. I can't let him do anything to Drew. I just hope Drew can save me. After crying for what felt like hours and shivering because it was getting colder, I felt myself blackout.

Drew's POV:

We reached Canada right away and we were searching every path in sight. My warriors were exhausted so we decided to stop in a small town just till morning. All my men were asleep and I was pacing in my room.

"Alpha," I turned to find Justin, Stephen, and Nate standing. They were standing guard and must have switched with other warriors.

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"We just wanted to know if you needed anything before we went to bed."

"No, I am good. Go to sleep."

"We will find her Alpha if it's the last thing we have to do," Nate said.

"I hope so. Goodnight guys."

I could not fall asleep. I probably got 2 hours of sleep but I woke up tossing and turning and could not fall back asleep. I woke everyone up so we could get on the road.

"Drew do you smell her scent at all?" Gabe asked me.

"I can't. I haven't got anything close to it."

"Maybe as we get closer down-" he paused for a moment.

"What?"

"I think I know where they are!" He sped up and got on the freeway.

"Where?!"

"Gavin had a cabin in Whistler and would always bring prisoners there because there was an old wine cellar he used as a dungeon. That was his favorite house we went to."

"Get us to Whistler brother!"

We drove for a while, passing millions of trees. I started to get a smell of something sweet like oranges. Once we got off the freeway, the scent got 100x stronger. I recognized the orange and vanilla smell to be Halle's scent.

"Gabe I can smell her!"

"Good. His house is in the middle of the forest so we have to hike there. We should be at the forest in 20 minutes."

Once I got out of the car I could smell her immediately. I shifted into my wolf and waited for everyone else to also. I sprinted in front of everyone and would not slow down for anyone.

After running for a couple of hours we were in front of a giant cabin. I mind linked Gabe and asked him "Is this it?"

"Yes!" He and I shifted out of our wolf forms. "Gavin come out."

The door swung opened and reveled who I assumed was Gavin. He had a hung smirk on his face. He leaned on the railing. "Hello there Drew. Nice to see you again, Gabriel."

"Stop Gavin. Give us Halle and we will leave peacefully." I barked walking foreword a step.

"You see I don't think I will. Your dear brother here has made me very angry. She is just a little revenge." He smirked looking at Gabe. "Should have done what I said, Gabe."

"Give us Halle. And you can do whatever to me." Gabe shouted at him. He shook his head.

"Why would I do that when I can do anything I want to pretty little Halle?" He looked right at me. My blood boiled and all I saw was red as I shifted into my wolf and lunged at him.

All hell broke loose from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my loves!

OMG I can't believe summer is almost over. My school starts in two weeks and I am so not ready. I know lots of people who have started already and like God bless them. I could not go right now.

Anyways here is another chapter. I'm sorry they have been a little short but I promise they will start getting longer. They are so close to getting Halle!

Love all of you beautiful people!

XoxoxoRaeRae