twenty three

The New Years Eve Ball is tomorrow, so the girls and I decided to go and get out nails and hair done then go to lunch. Drew was in Juneau for a big meeting discussing borders. He's been gone for four days now. I dressed in black jeans, a grey sweater with an army green scarf, and black boots. I grabbed my purse and keys to my jeep and headed to the salon. I pulled up to the salon and saw Kat's dark hair through the window.

"Katarina my love," I said walking into the salon.

"Halle my angel." She said jumping on me. The ladies in the salon laughed at our craziness. Amber and Lana joined us a few minutes later.

The front desk lady took us back to a private room. Inside the giant private room had a nail, pedicure, hair, and massage area along with a giant coffee and pastry bar.

"This is amazing," Lana said in awe. We all were looking around confused.

"I don't think this is supposed to be for us," I said to the lady, Janice.

"This was from the person who paid for the room." She handed me a card with a smile before leaving us.

I opened it up to see a card with my name written on it in fancy writing. I turned it around to see writing that said

"Babe,
You and the girls need to enjoy today. I had this entire room booked for as long as you girls need. Everything is paid for so do as much as you need to. I love you, Halle.
Drew"

He is something else.  He is always spoiling me and I don't know what I did to deserve it but he is my love.

"Let me guess, lover boy paid for this," Amber ask eating a croissant.

"Yeah." I blushed looking down.

"Halle has it so good." She said causing us all to laugh.

The hairdressers, nail artist, and masseuse all joined us in our private room and we all divided to get things done faster. I started off by getting a pedicure and plain white acrylic nails to match my dress and jewelry. I then got a few highlights in my hair to lighten it up. After my hair was done, I got the best massage ever. I felt like I was on cloud nine. My body felt great. There was a knock on the door and the owner, Janice came in.

"Sorry to bother ladies but there is someone outside requesting to see Miss Halle." I lifted my head up to look at her better.

"Right in the middle of the best massage ever? Great!" I wrapped the sheet around my body and went to grab the slip dress and flip flops I was given for after my massage. My boobs did not fit in it so I tried to cover it with my hair.

I followed Janice to the front and did not expect to see the man sitting in the chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my favorite girl in the world." He smirked. I met him halfway for an embrace. Drew kissed me on my lips and pulled me close.

"When did you get back?" I asked sitting on his lap while we talked. I put my legs up on the chair snuggling into him.

"About 10 minutes ago." He said looking at his watch. He was still in a suit and boy did he look yummy.

"You must be tired. Go home and sleep, babe." I said getting off him carefully.

"I will, I just wanted to see you first." He stood up.

"Thank you for the private suite. It was so nice." I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands going to my waist.

"Anything for my Luna. I'm going to go to sleep. I love you, baby." He said giving me a kiss.

"I love you too Drew." I watched him leave before going back to the girls. They were all dressed and ready to go to lunch now.

"Loverboy came to visit we see?" Kat said smirking. I stuck my tongue out and went to change into my clothes. We drove to Olive Garden for a late lunch.

"My body feels so good after that massage," Lana said causing us to laugh.

"Woah be careful. We might have to tell Stephen so he doesn't get jealous." I said causing her to throw a breadstick at me. I gave her a wink and ate the breadstick.

I swear we ate so much pasta and salad, I looked 7 months pregnant. The girls and I parted ways and I headed to the grocery store. I don't think I have any food in my fridge.

When I got home there was a letter on my doorstep with my name on it. I got inside and put all my bags down before opening it.

"Halle how precious. I can't wait to rip you from the filthy Drew and make you my angel. Ah, the day will come oh so soon. I promise you my sweet. 
XOXO G"

I cringed reading it. I instantly picked up my phone and called Drew.

"Baby," he answered, his voice sounding groggy.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" My voice shaking.

"No, it is okay. What's the matter?" He asked.

"I got another letter. This one is creepy."

"I'll come over. There are guards patrolling your house right now so you will be okay till I get there." He said making me smile. 

"Thank you, babe. See you soon."

I hung up and took a hot shower. This was really freaking me out. Why can't this person leave me alone? I dried off and changed into Drew's football sweatshirt and sweats. I tied my hair in a ponytail and plugged my phone into its charger.

I was in the kitchen washing a few dishes when my door rang. It scared me at first but I realized it was probably Drew. I opened it up to see Drew holding a bag full of ice cream. I smiled and pulled him by his jacket. He set the bag down and wrapped me in his arms.

"I will figure out who this person is. No one threatens my kitten." He kissed my forehead and set me on the couch. He started a fire and brought me a tub of ice cream.

We sat in my couch watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, eating like 3 cartons of ice cream. I finally fell asleep on his chest in his warm arms. The only place I wan to be.

---------------------------------------------

HI MY LOVES,
I am so sorry I have been so busy and forgot to publish this chapter. I wrote it like two weeks ago but I guess I forgot to upload it. I hope all is well with you guys and please don't for get to vote. Also follow me on my social media accounts if you wan to see what I do besides write for you guys. ;)

Instagram: hunter.fleming
Twitter: hunterfleming_
Snap chat: hunterrae3

Love you guys,
Xoxo Hunter