| A Thankful Note |

I'm kind of late on this but a few weeks ago, this book apparently got nominated and won in the Chanyeol category on this cute, KPOP account made to spread love on KPOP books!

>>> @botbawards ; here's what the book looks like!

I've meant to add this lil page earlier or so but then it was around the time I was preparing to go back to college, so I haven't had the time to

I've meant to add this lil page earlier or so but then it was around the time I was preparing to go back to college, so I haven't had the time to. But anyway, I'm still so unbelievably grateful that this book gotten an award!

So many people usually know this account through my Baekhyun story, and I just sometimes wish my other stories would gain as much love as that one. Truly, this was an honor all within itself 😭 I don't even know who nominated Missing Sunshine, but I'm thankful!! And I love you!! It's nice seeing other books getting support.

That's really it tbh. I just had to voice my thanks and gratitude over the whole thing.

And really, I wish I could add the sticker onto my book cover and flaunt it~ but it just kind of looked weird 😅 So just added an extra chapter to show it off!

I truly do recommend looking into that account, because it's so nice and positive and I think it's pleasant because they're spreading love to books that maybe you might not be able to find at first glance. There's so many books that are probably not as high in views or votes, but are very great! So do check that account out when you can~