Chapter 20: Fast Forward

CONGRATULATIONS TO SEOUL'S WOMEN VOLLEYBALL TEAM

2/15/2016

Just last weekend, the annual South Korea Volleyball Competition was in play. Many professional teams from all over the country have participated in the competition, but Seoul's have reigned victorious at the finals. Even without widely known Yoon Dalnim due to injury and therapy, Seoul wins gold their second year in a row! We're all definitely going to root for them in the incoming Olympics at Rio. Congrats and good luck to the girls!

.  .  .

"Sunny, I know damn well you took out my new swimsuit from my suitcase, now will you stop being an ass and give it back to me?" The raven haired girl picked up her head just as she finished folding a few of her chosen shirts. She closed her suitcase still unzipped, as she rose from her bed to peer out of her bedroom for a recognizable now-black mop top.

The girl let out an irritated sigh. Just as she was losing time to pack her things, her oh-so famous boyfriend just had to be free from his packed schedule and make things more complicated for her. As if she hadn't procrastinated enough...

Dalnim scrambled off her bed and headed out to the hallway, walls lined with new hanging photographs of her, her family, teammates, and her very childish boyfriend. All she could do was roll her eyes at the man's smiling face, and continued on into her living room. She smirked, if only Chanyeol knew how tall he truly was, his shaggy hair wouldn't be peeking behind from her couch.

Tiptoeing over, she subtly glanced over the couch at the man she claimed she loved. She almost had to laugh at his unknowing expression on his face.

Hands grab onto his broad shoulders. "What do you think you're doing?!" Just the way he had dramatically fallen over onto the carpeted ground, panting and wide eyed at the scare, got Dalnim bursting into laughter until her sides hurt. "Idiot, I think you're underestimating how ridiculously tall you are. Now give me back my swimsuit, I bought that specifically for this trip."

Chanyeol pouted. "Why? It's too..." He held up Dalnim's swimsuit in his hands, it was a simple black bikini, but nonetheless revealing. Way too revealing for Dalnim to bring with her. "Just don't!"

"I don't have any other fitting swimsuits, Chan. And the girls helped me pick out the least showy swimsuit, I swear."

"Well, they did a poor job! You couldn't have chosen a one-piece?"

"They didn't have any I liked or fitted!"

"Then don't swim."

"Oh my god, how could I not? Chanyeol, it's Rio!"

.  .  .

YOON DALNIM ON HER WAY TO RECOVERY

5/11/2016

It has been less than four months when professional volleyball player of the Seoul Women's Team, Yoon Dalnim, tore a ligament in her knee and gotten surgery for it. For the past few months, an insider from Gold Hospital said that she had been working hard in her physical therapy sessions to get back on the court as soon as possible with boyfriend, EXO's Park Chanyeol visiting occasionally for support. We can only hope that Dalnim will come back in time to participate with her teammates at the 2016 Olympics. However, that seems very unlikely with the worldwide known competition just mere months away.