4- Calm down bro.....

Start from the beginning

I blew a raspberry. Turned around and looked at Ryan. He looked back at me, with no expression at all. I couldn't help but smile, I tried to keep a straight face, but failed. He let out a small smirk at my failure. He turned around and started walking always, I followed but stayed at least 3 meters behind. Knowing that he could kick me at anytime, he would.

He turned around slightly and cut his eyes at me, I frowned at his rude behaviour. He stood on the steps and started texting someone. I tried walking passed him but he stopped me, slightly shoving me back down stairs in the process. "What the hell move!" I cursed at him. "No one second." He said evilly. "No now." I ordered trying to take control of the situation. He laughed when I tried to act tufter than him. He read a text message, mouthed the words to himself then looked back up at me, still blocking my way.

"You need to get a taste of you own medicine." He said in a ' I know something you don't know voice.' I had a comeback this time. "Really? Your reading what to say of off the phone. That's so pathetic." I laughed. He stepped closer to me and shook his head, laughing an evil chuckle. I didn't step back though, I couldn't show him fear.

"Oh Ashleigh, Ashleigh-Ashleigh... Ashleigh. You've got it all wrong, why would I be reading what to say to you? This is completely out of character, I mean it's not like you to be making false assumptions." He said obviously trying to make me feel bad....

....Secretly it worked.

He would never know that though...... Never

"Look, I said I was sorry. Why are you still going on about this!" I said getting louder.... Where was Chris to protect me. "Your really sorry?" He asked after a while clearly amused by my frustration. "Yeserrr" I moaned. He did a big smirk this time and stepped aside. I knew from personal experience not to trust him. He extended my arm for me to pass, slowly I still walked passed him, trying to keep a distance. I had passed him and quickly skipped up the last 3 steps.

I could see him following me from the corner of my eye, he looked like some sort of stalker/pervert. I turned around and looked at him. He winked, causing me to trip over the top step behind me. We have spiral steps so my body was slightly twisted around the steps.

I the realised that he wasn't winking at me, he was winking behind me. I looked behind me, There stood Chris with my phone in his hands, he looked livid. Next to him was Jason he looked shocked. In front of me was Ryan he looked bored.

Idiot.....

Chris slowly turned around and walked back into his room, he looked disappointed, Jason followed. Ryan stepped passed me and joined them in Chris's room. Ryan left the door wide open, clearly on purpose.

I realised that I was still on the floor, I stood up and made my way to Chris's room. The room which I had now made the biggest mistake of entering. It was too late to turn back.

I looked inside Duke was sitting by the bed, Jason was sitting on the chair by the draws... Those dam draws. Whereas Ryan was leaning on the wall by the door, and guess what.... He still looked cute, as cute as he did yesterday at the sleepover.

I looked over at the spot on the bed that they were all looking at. I saw the draw it had been emptied and next to it was all its previous contents and the reason we all gasped.....

What? There was a posted-note on the top saying.

GASP

That was the only reason we had gasped. We were just doing that the note said, we gasped. We didn't get to look at what was really in there properly because they came back early from the shop.